5

Katsukis p.o.v

Deku hasn't been here all week. I hope he's ok class had ended and I was walking back to my dorm when I heard all might and aizawa talking
"What do you mean he went after her!?"
"He hadn't been in class so I went to his dorm and that's when I found his note. He went to get revenge"
"Aizawa I can't believe he would go after her"
"She killed his mom. I can't blame him I just hope that he's ok"
Who are they talking about?! Who killed who's mom?!
"Yes all we can do is hope young midoriya won't go to over bored and do something he will regret"
DEKU???!!!
I burst open the door "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? WHO KILLED HIS MOM" at this point I'm fuming "young bakugou please calm down we will tell you everything" All might said trying to calm me down. "Bakugou, midoriya has went after toga because she killed his mother." Aizawa said trying to sit my down "Do you know when he left?! Is he ok? Is he gonna kill her?!" I'm on the verge of tears. My soulmate that I just found out was my soulmate has gone after a villain. "Young Bakugou, please calm down. We don't know where he is, or whether he is ok but we believe he is" I won't forgive myself if he isn't.

Time skip

I finally get back to my dorm. I open my door and I see deku. Just him. Sitting on my bed. Covered in blood. "Oh my god!? What did you do?!" I'm crying while I run over to him "I did it. I avenged her"