MONDAY

Yuta woke up and did his morning routine for school before putting his cloths on.

"What am I going to wear today"

He wanted to dress to impress since it was the start of the week Monday.

He walked into his closet that had tons of shoes,purses,and cloths.

"Ahh this is the one"

He walked down stairs to eat breakfast with his mom

He walked down stairs to eat breakfast with his mom. His father was hardly ever home.

Yuta didn't care. His father is a dush bag and every time he is home he does baby things.

He was just fine with his mom and maids. His mom was the most supportive and nicest person ever.

He was having conversations with his mom but soon finished his breakfast.

"Welp mom I'm about to go to school see you later"

"But your an hour early"

"That just gives me more time to talk to my friends and get my sleepiness out"

"Ok hun.. Wait one more thing"

Yuta turned around to see his mother with her head down along with a sad expression.

"Are you sore"

"J... Just a little but it's okay"

His mom was always ashamed to ask that question.

Yuta walked out the door and got into his car then drifted off to school.

He saw his friends and others infront of the school and other places around the school.

Everyone was always early on Monday.

He got out of his nice white car and walked to the school. Of course the jocks and others would make the infamous whistling noises as they saw him.

Yuta was the rich, popular, hot gay kid that every one want to be with or be.

He was not mean to anyone so he had a lot of friends but the whole school adored him even the teachers.

"Yuta how was your weekend"

"Ok. You know the usual"

Yuta said as he hugged his friend Mark who had a boyfriend but a few times tried to slip into yutas pants every once in a while.

"I heard we were supposed to get a new teacher"

"Same."

The two stepped into the halls.

"HEY YUTA want to come suck me real quick"

"Yeah meet me in the locker room"

Everyone laughed as the jock Lucas and yuta joked around while screaming slurrs like that In  the hallway.

Most people knew that yuta was a prostitute but no one cared because he was so nice and cute. No one knew his story of how he became a prostitute so it was all fun and games.