FLASHBACK PT3

Yuta was now 13 and discovered something about himself.

He discovered he was gay.

He knew what gay ment and he knew he was gay. He has liked boys and kissed boys before.

He liked kissing boys way more than girls. He didn't feel any butterfly's in his stomach when he kissed girls. But he felt them when he kissed boys.

He has had a crush on this one boy named Taeil for so long but he also has a crush on Taeyong.

They are both in grades that are higher than his though. But not too many grades higher.

Yuta wanted to have a small party with some girls and boys at his house Friday night and his mom and dad agreed to it.

___
Friday Night

The boys and girls were playing 7 minutes in heaven and it was yuta turn to spin the bottle.

Yuta spinned and it landed on Taeyong.

Yuta felt shy. "I.. I think I should spin again" He said as he looked over at Taeyong "NO play by the rules now you two go in the closet" Yutas friend Mina said as she smiled. She knew that yuta liked Taeyong and she didn't want him to blow his shot.

In the closet

Yuta took a glance at Taeyong who just was starring at yuta. "W.. Why are you starring at me" Taeyong chuckled as he heard yuta's words. "Because your cute".

Yuta stopped breathing for a second then looked up from the ground. The two teen boys looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever then started making out.

Yuta felt taeyong grasp of his waist and Taeyong felt yuta's arms wrap around his neck and in his hair.

All the sudden the door slammed open. It's was yuta's dad. Yuta was so embarrassed and didn't know how is dad would take it.

"D.. Dad"

"What are you doing"

"P.. Playing a game"

"Get out of this closet now and go back with your friends"

Yuta didn't know why his dad was so chill about the situation but him and Taeyong went back to the room were everyone was.

They continued the game then watched some movies and stuff. All the girls and some of the boys went home. But Mark which was yuta's best friend stayed and so did Taeyong, Taeil, Johnny, and Haechan which was marks boyfriend.

Everyone was was going to sleep in one room. Everyone was asleep except two people.

"Psst... Yuta are you awake"

"Yes Taeyong"

Taeyong got up from the mini palete he was laying on and got in the bed with Yuta.

The two started giggling as they kissed and cuddled.

All the sudden yuta's dad come in the room and told the two boys to come with him.

"Dad where are you taking us"

"I need you guys for something"

"Oookay"

To be continued...