I LOVED YOU

Yuta looked up in shock.

"T... Taeyong"

"Yep that's me"

"What are you doing here"

"Lets go talk somewhere"

Yuta and taeyong went into a room and sat down.

"S.. So where have you been"

"After we did what we did your dad made me go to a different town and prostitute there because the business in this town wasn't going great."

"So why would he make me do it in this town then"

"Because the reason why it was not going great in this town is because I was the youngest and prettiest boy, but I was getting old the people wanted something new. They found out that your dad had you and they saw pictures of you. They saw how beautiful you were and they told your dad how much they would pay for you. So your dad replaced me in this town and made me go to the next town where there wasn't really any young prostitutes"

"I have no words"

"I know right"

"But I do have some questions to ask"

"Go ahead"

"At that sleepover did you really even like me"

"Yuta, I loved you. It hurt me when I had to hurt you but I will never hurt you again"

"Are you just going to be here for tonight, in this town"

"Nope I'm going to move back and go to your collage"

"R... Really"

"Yep"

"Why?.

" Your dad told me to"

"So your still in prostitution too"

"Yup"

"Okay well I can show you around the collage if you want"

"I would like that"

"Do you still love me"

"Yes I think about you everyday and wish that I never had to leave you. And I know your dad made me live on purpose to. He didn't want us together because he thought I would get in the way"

"He is a real ass"

"Trust me I know and can we still be friends yuta"

"Of course"