DO YOU WANT THIS PT2

Winwin was taking off his cloths and looked over to yuta with a lustful look.

"Arnt you going to take you cloths of too"

"Yes"

Yuta quickly took his cloths of and at the same time admired winwins abs that where glistening even in the deemed room.

Winwin crawled on top of yuta and started sucking his neck. He liked the sound of yuta's moans and they way yuta Locke days legs together while putting them on winwins back.

"Winwin th...that feels so good"

"I know baby but I know something that can make you feel better"

Winwin then stopped sucking yuta's neck and positioned his member into yuta's ass.

"Uuhhh fu...fuck your tight"

"And you big"

Winwin went slow at first but then started going faster and faster and soon they both came.

2 minutes later

After there breaths caught up they both turned to each other.

"Sohow do yu like being a teacher so far"

"It's okay"

"Cool, so what again was I not doing good on"

"I lied you where never doing bad in anything and I didn't talk to your old teachers I just wanted to get to know you more"

"Welp looks like you know more about me"

"Nope not quiet I'm still trying to get to a personal point of knowing you"

"Welp, how about we go on a date then"

"Sounds good"

"Welp it getting late so let me get on my cloths and we can talk more about this date tomorrow"

"Cool"

Winwin started kissing yuta then let him put his cloths on and he put on a robe and walked him to the door.

"Bye"

"Bye"