🍰003

3

Although I wanted to cry, I wasn't even allowed time to drown in my misery. Because a few days after, my parents left home to go on a trip. I bid them farewell, not thinking much of it. But when they came back, they brought a certain someone with them.

A certain capture target, who I had forgotten would be making his appearance very soon.

But! This was too soon for my heart! I really was hoping for a few more relaxing days! Unfortunately, with the appearance of my new brother, it simply could not be.

That's right, folks. Have you forgotten yet? Leticia's family adopts a cute little boy during her childhood years, Lutz-soon-to-be-Harthrose.

I certainly do not want him to end up like the terrifying Lutz in the game. But since I've regained my memories, I won't neglect or bully him like game Leticia, therefore the problem will be solved, right?

I put on the prettiest blue dress in my collection, combed through my hair, and waited anxiously in the parlor.

My parents arrived no later than 5 o'clock, bringing the little guest with them.

Lutz was quite pretty in game, if I dared say the one good thing I recalled about him. However, the game appearance was no match for the real-sized, real-life Lutz.

Putting his would-be horrid personality aside, Lutz had very gentle looks. He had dainty, feminine features and a small frame from being starved in more than one instance at his foster home. His blue eyes peeked from pale, long eyelashes that could make a girl go green with envy. His hair was blonde, but so blonde it was almost white. It looked very soft, and I really wanted to touch it.

Gah! Leticia! What perverted thoughts are you having towards your own little brother! Although he's not even blood related but- you're basically still twenty-five! He's seven! Hah...I never would've thought I would become a pedophile after death...

"Leticia, this is Lutz. He will become your brother."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I smiled gently at the boy, offering my hand. "I'm Leticia."

Lutz shyed away from my hand, averting his eyes. He looked pretty uncomfortable with the whole situation.

But really, please don't leave me hanging like that. I'll get hurt, you know?

I took his hand in mine, trapping it so he couldn't run away. "Let me show you around the house."

"O-okay," he mumbled in a weak voice. He knew he wasn't getting out of my iron grip anytime soon. Hey, that makes me sound kind of violent. I assure you, I'm not. I'm not!

After I gave him a tour of the house, we settled down at a table for tea in the garden. We were in my favorite spot, under the canopy, surrounded by iris flowers.

 We were in my favorite spot, under the canopy, surrounded by iris flowers