2

Fucking shit. Oh, my god. He doesn't have anything on. Oh lord. Stop looking. I tried to pull my eyes away, to no avail. He isn't wearing any clothes. Not even fucking underwear. Holy fuck. I was so into my thoughts, I didn't notice the drool running down the side of my mouth. Jesus...He's really fucking hot... "Shi—Kaminari—!" Sero picked up his towel and covered himself as fast as possible. "...O-Oh! I-I, uh..." I snapped out of it. His surprise turned to embarrassment. "You've got a little drool there, K-Kaminari." Oh fuck, I'm drooling?! I wiped my mouth, blushing like mad. He put on a t-shirt, his pale face tinted pink. He still looks fucking hot... He put on the rest of his clothes. His outfit consisted of jeans and a black t-shirt with grey shoes. I could understand why he was embarrassed. Nobody wants anybody to see them with no clothes on.

I walked out of the bathroom, sighing. I glanced over at Kirishima leaning Bakugou over a desk, looking away immediately. Sero was laying on the sofa, daydreaming.

We had a long day, just hanging out with Mina. I flopped onto my bed, falling asleep instantly.

"Kaminari~!" He cried out in pleasure. I licked his neck, kissing some spots. He tugged at the sheets. His hips grinded against me, a moan coming from my mouth. "More..." I pulled off his pants.

More wet dreams. How fun.