9

"You know what? Let's just get high on sharpies or some shit."

"Boo, you whore!" Kirishima yelled at Mina. "WAS THAT A MEAN GIRLS REFERENCE?!" Kaminari sat up. "Okay, so I relate to Karen on a personal level."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! RICHIE IS SO FUCKING GAY FOR EDDIE! DID YOU SEE THE R + E AT THE END, KAMINARI?!" Sero was screaming about his latest obsession (same oof). "Just like you and Kaminari," Mina said, looking at her nails. "I mean, your hair and eye colors are more like Richie's, so...that would make Kaminari Eddie." She finished. "...So Kaminari would get stabbed through the chest?" Sero looked at her. "Yep. Let's see, random people for random roles...Bakugou as Ben, Kirishima as Bev, me as Stan, Todoroki as Mike, and Midoriya as Bill. Also, Jirou as Bowers because she can be borderline abusive sometimes..." Kaminari was having Vietnam flashbacks to Eddie dying and Richie screaming 'We can still help him' as they dragged him away. "Kaminari, I swear if you start crying...aaand he's crying. God damn it, stop reminding me of it."

About 15 mental breakdowns later, everyone was lying on the floor, dead inside. (phat m00d) "So, technically...Eddie never really escaped It, did he?" Kaminari continued. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I JUST STOPPED SOBBING." (i headcanon that Bakugou likes fictional humans more than real ones and cries when one of them dies) "Let's cry some more. So, if Richie has to write a poem to Eddie, what would it say?" Mina said. "I couldn't say the words out loud, so in a rhyme I wrote you down, now you'll live throughout the ages, I can still feel your pulse in the pages." Kirishima frowned. "WHAT THE FUCK." Someone screeched, the sound of despair (dANGANRONPA) floating through the air.

Sometimes, Sero just wanted everything to stay the same, even with Kaminari.