13

"...even when he died, he still made references. God dammit, why'd he have to do this...? It's all your fucking fault, Kaminari!" Mina yelled at him. He couldn't hear it. The ringing.

The fear.

The realization.

He had just killed his friend.

Over some stupid girl.

He broke down.

It was all over.

Just like the dream he was having.

He jolted up, tears soaking his face. "H-huh? It was all...some fucking dream...?!" He was in denial. Is he...still alive...? "It's not my job to check on Kaminari again." His voice drifted through the door. "Fine, I will." Mina said. She walked into the room. "Ah, you're finally up. And you're crying. We heard some stuff you said. Damn, that was a weird dream...you're not...homophobic, are you?" She looked at him. "No." He frowned. "Don't worry," she sat down next to him. "Sero's fine." She smiled at him. "Yeah...that was really weird, huh...? God, it felt horrible...felt like I just killed my friend." He scratched the back of his neck. "Anyways, having that long of a nightmare is really horrible. Let's get up and play some Cards Against Humanity."

"My gym teacher was arrested for adding too much blank to the obstacle course." Mina said. "Hmm...depression." Kirishima set down a card. "COCAINE." Bakugou followed. "Uhh...feminism." Sero continued. "White privilege." Kaminari finished it off. "It's between feminism and white privilege. I'm going with...white privilege." She laughed. "HELL YEAH, WHITE PRIVILEGE ALWAYS WINS!" He shouted.

At least Sero was still alive.

(im sorry for scaring yall like that lmao—)