8

I sighed. I felt pressure on my back before I fell over. Again. Jesus Christ, when was he gonna stop falling on me?

My shirt was pulled upwards, showing a bit too much skin to be considered normal. He somehow managed to straddle me. I could feel his warm breath on my face. Mina opened the door. She froze. "Am I interrupting something private here? Your faces are both red, Kaminari almost has his shirt off, and you're literally on top of him." He glared at her, his mouth trembling. "I'm gonna leave so you two can fuck..." "I-I—! It's n-not what it looks like—!" She shut the door. He stood up. I followed. I pushed him onto the bed. He sat up. "Hey—!" I moved onto his lap. "Khh—!" I kissed the side of his face. He let out something that resembled a moan, falling backwards onto the bed. I started sucking on his neck. "Kami...nari~!" He grabbed the sheets, clenching his fists. I pulled away to get at another spot, a red mark where I last was. I moved my lips to the other side of his neck, which seemed to be more sensitive. "A-Ah—! Ha-harder—!" His back arched, sweat dripping off his red face. "More~!" I did as he asked. His eyes rolled into the back of his head slightly, crying out in pleasure.

By the time I was done, his breathing was heavy and shaky, the pillow soaked with saliva and sweat, and 3 red marks covering his neck.

Sero POV

I was talking with our little group, or whatever you call it, like normal. "Sero...is that a hickey?!" Mina screeched. Kaminari's eyes widened. Fuck. "W-What? No!" Kirishima looked at me. "Yep. That's a hickey." I hid my face in my hands. Shiiiiit...