5

"Kaminari!" Sero shouted, waking me up. (I read it as Shotoed—TODOROKI IS THAT YOU—?) "Hah? Wha—?" It was all just a dream... (bitch you thought) "Jesus, I need to know who you're having these dreams about...(he doesn't know yet) you were, uh...sort of...pressing...yourself...up a-against me..." His cheeks were stinging with red. My eyes widened. "s-sorry...I, uh...I didn't...I-I couldn't t-tell..." My face was a violent red. "It's fine, I can't really blame you, heh." Kirishima popped up out of nowhere. "You forgot to say no homo." I laughed. "No homo for real—" I stood up before I slipped. And just my luck, I landed on Sero. Kirishima's eyes widened as he took in his surroundings. "And I oop—" He ran out of the room. I got off him whenever I noticed he gagged. He stood up and ran to the bathroom. I heard him retch. Man, that sucks. (just like you—) I stepped into the bathroom. He was leaning up against the wall next to the toilet, pale-faced. I sat next to him. He whined before he collapsed into my chest. Tears streamed down his face. I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him. About 5 minutes later, he was asleep.

He woke up an hour later. He seemed more energetic and...well, better. (I just needed to add some fluff cause it's cute lmao)

I was browsing through my YouTube feed, which was filled with Peppa Pig on crack, when Mina burst in through the door. "Let's play truth or dare!" I sighed. How many times do I have to go through this? "Fine."

Boring dares. Boring truths. "Sero, truth or dare?" Mina practically screamed. "Haven't picked dare in 5 turns, so dare." Mina grinned like an idiot. "I dare you to kiss Kaminari." Kirishima snorted. "Not even no homo can save that." Bakugou spoke up. "Fine." I said. "OOOOOH." Mina laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his. His lips are soft and taste good. Like candy, almost. He pulled away, his face red and his stare averted away. Mina had dared Kirishima to sit in Bakugou's lap. Deja vú, much? We didn't have very good dares, but we did have some boiling tea. "Shitty hair, s-stop moving
around s-so much." Kirishima looked back at him. "Huh? Why?" Bakugou's face was red, a really rare sight, along with the fact he was stuttering. Kirishima froze, his face going rosy. Mina realised what was happening. She whispered to me and Sero. "Kirishima gave Bakuhoe a boner." She giggled. Kirishima shuffled around uncomfortably, forgetting about the Bakugou situation. Sero, Mina and I left the room.

"I guarantee they're gonna fuck." Mina chuckled slightly. "Agreed." Sero said.
"Who would top?" I asked. "Kirishima." They said in unison. "Obviou—" I was cut off by an extremely loud moan. "Yep. They're fucking." "Why not listen and get some hot tea on them?" We stood around at the door. "Kirishima~" He actually said his name? That was followed by a, obviously, loud yell. Bakugou tried to say something but something held him from doing that. "You know what? We're looking in for a second." We looked through a crack in the door, and oh boy, it probably caused Mina to nosebleed. (cuz that's prolly what she would do—)

"Okay, I can now say I've witnessed Kirishima fucking Bakugou as hard as he possibly could." Sero was looking at the ground, scarred from that vision.

Well fuck, now I've got a vision of Sero doing that same thing to me. "Kaminari, you're blushing really hardcore now." And now I'm blushing like a schoolgirl. Great.