season 1

This begins after season 8. So if you haven't watch it or read it then go watch it.this is also my first ever one so expect it to be some what bad.

At the guild

Gray pov

I rushes in the infirmary slamming the doors open."is she here!"i said with concern."ya she is over there"wendy said while pointing to a bed.

In just a few seconds i was by Juvia's side looking at her.she had scrached marks all over her and i saw the wound were she stabbed herself."im so sorry juvia, im sorry i didn't protected you, now you are hurt badly and it was all my fault." my eyes were watering up and my vision got a little blurry.i felt so sad and worried that she might not forgive me when she wakes up.

Then i felt a hand on mine and i  looked down to see juvia awake and she was smiling saying"it wasn't your fault, i choose to do it so you would make it and live."

I smiled at her and she gave me a smile that just made me blush a little.

A week later

Juvia pov

I was siting next to lucy talking when i saw gray walking in straight to me."hay, juvia got a minute?"he asked "sure she does" lucy said while give a smirk.i started to blush.i mean gray wanting to talk to me.i then got up and went to gray.

"What's up gray" i asked.he said "can you meet me at the park later tonight, i need to tell you something". " sure" i answered.

Sorry this is so short, i will try to make it longer next time