Season 7

(I'm so sorry that I haven't been working on it but I suck at making stories that's most likely why it's so cheesy and also bad. But I will try to keep thinking of things. Please comment if you actually like it to see if I should keep going or try something different)

The next day

Juvia POV

I opened my eyes to see that I'm in my room with light shining from outside through my window. I got up and changed I than ate some toast and left for the guild.

At the guild

Once I opened the doors I saw my beloved grey fighting Natsu. I walked further in and saw Lucy, Erza, and levy sitting together. I decided to go and talk to them."Hi guys" I said while giving then a smile. I then sat next to Lucy while levy was in front of my and erza was in front of Lucy."Oh, hi juvia" Erza said.
"Soooo juvia, how's your relationship?"levy said while smirking. Then Lucy and erza look at me also smirking."Oh well it's going great" I then smiled. Then all of a sudden someone came up from behind me and gave me hug. I jumped up and turned around to see a smirking grey."GREY, you scared me." I felt heat coming up to my face and I knew I was blushing. Grey saw it and started to laugh."Sorry juvi, how about me and you go get a job we can do together?" He asked. Then he came close "so we can get some alone time" he whispered in my ear. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as erza's hair. "S-sure". Then we went to the board and started to scan for a job. We saw tons of jobs. Some were for taking down bandits, others were for defeating some monsters. We decided to get a bandit job. We had to take down a group called Dark Snow." Well this seems fun" I said, he then agreed. We decided to head out in an hour since it's some what far so we had to pack some stuff so we can stay at an inn.

1 hour later

Grey POV

I waited at the front of the guild. Then this guy came up to me. I tried not to notice him. But he walked passed me but then stopped. He was only a foot away from me. His back was facing my back. He then spoke." I will get her to be mine and she will end up having you" he then walked away. I didn't know who he was talking about. I was deep in though then I heard "grey you okay?" It snapped me out of my thoughts. I then looked up to see juvia with a suitcase in her hand." Oh ya I'm fine, let's go so we can make it till it gets dark out" I said while showing her smile to know that I was ok. Then we headed out.

??? POV

She will be mine and I'll make sure of that. She diserves someone better than you Grey Fulbuster(sorry if I spelled it wrong)

_______________________________________

Word count - 536