Season 5

??? Pov

I walked in the master's office. Once I closed the door behind me he was their already looking at me.

"What can I do for you?"he said with a little smile on his face. It made me feel more comfortable."U-umm I would like to join fairytail."

"Oh, ok my boy, But I do have a question. Have you ever joined any other guild?" My face started to heat up. How did he know I was in a different guild before? What if he finds out?"Oh u-uhh, n-no"I tried to give him my best smile so he would drop the conversation.

"Will I won't question why you dicided to change, sooo welcome to fariy tail!" Thank you so much sir" I opened the door and saw juvia and lucy their.

Juvia Pov

He saw us, I wonder if he is the new guild member? He had black hair with a black tanktop which showed all of his musles. He also had blue jeans on."U-umm hi I'm juvia and this is my friend lucy" I said the last part as I pointed to her."oh hi my name is james and I am the new guild member" He gave us a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooo sorry I haven't been posting because of school and other stuff sence I am advance and more harded classes and more homework.

Also sorry but my chapers will be short cause it feels little I typed alot but in reality i only typed 100 words.So sorry about everything.I will try my best to keep up with the stories and posting once or twice every week.