season 4

Gray pov

I opened the fairy tail guild hall and everyone looked at me. Juvia was right behind me. I turned around and pushed her so she was standing beside me. Then i said "me and juvia are dating now!"

Every one started cheering loudly. I could her lucy say"finally, i have waiting for this momment forever."

Once every one stoped cheering then gray went to sit by erza."did i do good? I mean i know we are together now but was it a good idea jus..."

Suddenly juvia came and hugged me.

Juvia pov

I

started walking to lucy and levy."soooo when are the babys coming?" "When you and natsu are finally dating and levy dating gajeel."both levy and lucy started to blush really red.

I looked to my darling gray to see him talking to erza. That made me mad but i didnt want to show it. So i decided to just hug him so will remember that i am here.

I jumped and gave him a hug.he was suprised but gave me a hug after.

The next day

I went to the guild hall and saw lucy. I decided to go and talk to her. Whats up lucy?"she jumped and i started to laugh."oh sorry i was thing about what natsu wanyed to talk about,he asked me to meet him at the blossem trees"i started to smirk a little. Its like she read my mind because she started to blush really red.

"Oh their is also a new guild member!" "AWESOME, lets go and say hi then"

Me and lucy got up and started to walk to master mocrove(sorry, i dont really know how to spell things) office.

Before we reach his door we saw a man walked out of the door.he then turned a notice us.