Uneasy || Five Nights at freddy's X reader

Hello peeps! This is my first X reader so it may suck balls. BUUUT I have written many of other stories, so I'll have some experience :P

(y/n)= your name

(f/n)= full name

(l/n)= last name

(f/c)= favourite colour

(f/a)= favourite animal

(e/c)= eye colour

(h/c)= hair colour

Also I'm drawing a cover, and i just need a bit of colour, it took me almost 3 hours (and this is without colour) so enjoy!

22nd April, 1987

You and your sister Casey (sorry if you have a sister with the same name as you) arrive at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria.

It was Casey's 7th birthday. You were 4.

Freddy's band sung a stupid song about birthdays, and which for some reason, you really liked it (when you were little) and then you, along with Casey and a bunch of other kids ran up to pirate cove.

"Welcome landblubbers, to Pirates Cove..." Foxy, the animatronic fox had greeted in his robotic, stereotypical pirate voice.

"I hear we have a birthday here.." The fox said.

"Who's special day is it?" Foxy asked the young crowd.

"Me!" Casey squealed giggling.

"Well come on up to Pirate's Cove lassie." He said, gesturing for her to come up to the stage.

"Wait! What about ______(y/n)?" She said pointing to you.

You grinned and got on stage.

"Happy birthday! What are yar two landblubbers names?" Foxy asked.

"I'm Casey And that's my little sister ______(y/n)!"

You blush when Foxy turns to look at you. You had always been shy, especially when all of the children look at you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Casey and _____(y/n)! Here's a little gift from me and the gang...."

Foxy handed you and Casey a gold coin which had the gang engraved in it, and on the outside, it read
"Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria"

"Thank you Foxy!" You and your older sister said in unison.

The camera man came and took a photo of you with foxy and Casey.

You were grinning to the crowd of children and parents, when for some reason, they gasped. And then the gasps turned into screams. You turn slightly and you see a bit of brain on the stage. You panic and turn completely.

You see that Foxy, the animatronic fox had bitten off someones frontal lobe. A young girl. Your sister.