Chapter 5: Where's My Daughter?!!

Holy hot damn we have 1.5K reads! Thank you!

Alright guys so prepare for many different types of P.O.V's and dates. I highly doubt you will get confused because I will be sure to clarify everything in some form.

I wonder if anyone can predict anything...

Enjoy :)

------------------
29th of September

Mother's P.O.V

Alright, so which places have similar text to "Romano's Pizzaria"? I think to myself.

I am shocked at the outcome and instantly scared.

Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

I drive to the resteraunt angrily and storm in.

"Where is my daughter(son)??!!" I scream out.

The manager comes up to me.

"Now now, what seems to be the issue?"

"I'm sorry, purple douchebag, but I don't think you understand that my daughter(son) is missing!" I yell.

He smirks and says "Just wait a minute, I'll go talk to the employees and see if they know anything." He trails off.

I sit down, cross my arms and huff.

Examining the animatronic characters, I was horrified. There was blood smeared on the suits! Mainly the purple bunny, he always creeped me out.

I know this place isn't tremendously busy, but why are people still here? The blood is so obvious, why isn't this place shut down?

There were three woman and a man.

I tapped on one of the womans shoulders.

"Why are you here? This place is a horror show!" I stated.

"My-My son..." She said quietly.

"What about him?"

"Jarod... He went missing here about two years ago... I.." She gulped.

"I think i know where he is... unfortunately..." She says, and you can hear her started to cry.

"Where?" I ask curiously.

"You wouldn't believe me.." She says.

"Try me." I say.

"I... I believe he got stuffed into one of the suits." She says.

I start bursting into tears, because I realise that if s(he) came here... that would've happened to her to!

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"My... My daughter(son) went missing here! S(he)'sdead, isn't s(he)?" I ask.

We pull into a tight hug, us both crying.

A woman comes up to us.

"Are you alright, Susan?" She asks.

We pull out of the hug to face her.

"Oh, hello. My name is Alana." She says.

"Anne." I say.

"I think she is with us." Susan says to Alana with a stern look.

"Oh.." Alana says with a pitied look

"So everyone here has a child missing here." I ask, gesturing to us three.

"Yes, and Charles, and Ellen." Susan says pointing to a man and a woman.

They come up to us and wave.

"So.. do you know who got put into which suit?" I ask.

"Yeah.. Possibly. I think my boy got put into the bear one." Susan says.

"Well I think my son, Chris got put into the purple suit. The one with the most blood on it." Alana says looking down.

"My wee girl... Chica I'd imagine." Charles says.

"Well.... uh there's a spare animatronic behind those purple curtains... a Fox I think." Ellen says.

"That darn red robot killer is still up and going? That thing killed my daughter! In 1987, it bit her frontal lobe!" I yelled, annoyed.

"It's out of order, but it's still on. Well.. it wasn't Max's fault because he went missing eight years ago, not thirteen." Ellen says.

"Wait... your daughter(son) was the victim of the bite of '87?" Charles asks surprisingly.

"Yes! And now this damn company has killed my other child! Where is (Y/N)? There are no other suits!" I question.

As I say that, the intercom blared

"Ladies and Gentleman, I announce you a NEW animatronic! We haven't thought of a name yet, but I'm sure that our audience can help! Is that right?" He asks.

We all just have blank expressions on our faces.

A (f/c) (f/a) walks in awkwardly.

"Alright, that's enough. You can go now." He says.

"Jarod, I'm scared." I hear the (f/c) one say.

"Susan! Did you hear that?" I question.

"No, what is it?"

"The new animatronic was leaning againgst the bear, and it called him Jarod!"

"Oh my god..."

26th of September, 11:49pm

Mike's P.O.V

Alright, first night. Should be a piece of cake, right?

A man in a purple suit comes up to me.

"Hi. I'm your manager." He smiles and shakes my hand.

"It shouldn't be too hard, your job is just to makes sure no one breaks anyhting, and If they do, you'll know who is responsible."

The manager trails off, but then stops and turns back.

"Oh, one last thing."

"Anything."

"If you see anything suspicious, you must promise you will not tell anyone but me."

I cross my arms. "Oh yeah,