Authors note (not an update)

Hey guys I just wanted to say we are at almost 1K reads and that is crazy! I ony started three weeks ago! It's awesome to think that my hard work pays off! I love writing soooo much! Also I'm really sorry there will be a few delays for the next few updates. Firstly, because I had almost finished chapter 4 and it deleted! Obviously I have to restart, so it may be a longer wait. Sorry! Also I'm doing a lot of travelling over the summer holiday so that will unfortunately mean less and slower updates, and possibly shorter. Also I've been working hard with youtube and making good videos and content.

And I hope to see my fellow readers asking questions in "Ask Shibby". If you can't find it, just message me and i'll send you the link.

Sooo... Since you have all been really kind and patient, and since you may have to wait a little longer, I have some other good suggestions for things to do on wattpad.

- Ask questions on "Ask Shibby" (Could relate to this story)

-Check out my other stories (I have PLENTY)

- Check out these other fnaf stories
*Five Nights At Freddy's by jessicatan14
*Fricky by DubstepFoxMedic
*We ReMeMbEr A fAcE lIkE yOuRs by ErmacReks
*Five Nights At Freddy's by Cole_Goodrich
*The Golden Freddy by Cole_Goodrich (sequel)

I hope you do at least one of these and I hope you enjoy these stories!

Thank you and I hope you understand.

~Siobhan