Chapter 2: A new suit

The cover is up! It's all coloured now xD Also the blue cat is just my OC, you get to choose your own, but if you are stuck with ideas, feel free to use the blue cat :) You'll see what I mean in this chapter xD

-Shibby

As soon as you realise where you are, you immediately exit. But the door is locked. What the hell? So you can get in but get out? Well, I guess you are gonna have to stay here until opening hours.

As you look around, you start to feel a chill. There seriously wasn't something right about this place. There was blood all over the walls. It looks terrible, nothing like in 87. You wave your torch around. You thought the chicken would usually be on stage. Huh. I guess they got rid of her. What a shame. You actually kind of liked her.

You slowly tip-toed around the pizzaria to try to find some food. You had a weird vibe. You felt as if someone was watching you. You reach the kitchen, and you saw chica rumaging in the kitchen. You completely froze, but when she turned her head you bolted towards the nearest window. As of god himself had given you a miracle, there was a stool right at the window so you could reach the lach.

Dang it, the window is locked too?

You hear metal footsteps. Come on, come on....

You aren't so lucky at this rate.

You hear a crack and you suddenly feel yourself falling. The freaking handle broke off. The stupid stool collapsed. What a perfect time. As you see a large shadow nearby, you start to cry. For some reason you had a feeling that Chica would do something to you.

She was starting to attack you! You hit her with the metal handle, which actually surprisingly left a dent in her shoulder.

For some reason, the eyes and mouth of the endoskeleton were almost completely exposed. But this wasn't an endoskeleton, it was a  HUMAN inside the suits! The human was still moving!

Her fist was at your face and before you had blacked out, the human inside, didn't actually seem as if she wanted to do it.

Your eyes faintly open to realise that Chica, or whoever was in there, was carrying you bridal style, taking you... somewhere. You tried to scream, but they were just muffles. The human inside Chica shushed you, and she had what appeared to be tears running down her face.

She took you to a room in the back of the building.

Freddy was there. You started to cry more. There was also a human inside the Freddy suit. You gave in, because you are quite positive that soon enough, you will be in one of those suits. This is probably where all of the missing children had gone.

"Are you sure we should do it to her? I mean, she has never done anything to us, we just met her. Why can't we just get the security guard or something?" Chica asked to Freddy. Freddy is honestly your least favourite animatronic. And surprisingly, after the incident, Foxy was still your favourite.

"Um... well maybe we should introduce ourselves." Freddy said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I guess. Well... my animatronic name is Chica, but my real name is Stacie. I was kidnapped by him and put into this suit two years ago. I'm sixteen years old... I think..."  You just nod. Your concience wasn't letting you speak at this moment.

"Um... My real name is Jarod but my animatronic name is Freddy. I was pulled backstage by Max and put into a suit. I'd say that was about two months ago, just by a guess. " He said.

Even though you really wanted to know who Max was, you still wouldn't speak.

You examine the two's faces (on the inside) a little more, trying not to make it obvious though.

The girl, Stacie, as she said before, did look sixteen. There were slight strands of hair coming out which seemed to be blonde.

She has green eyes and blood all around the face.

The guy, Jarod, had blue eyes, although you couldn't quite see his hair colour. He looked a little older than you. He too had blood around the facial area.

You just hope that that's not going to be how you get put in a suit.

"Well... all we have to say is sorry. This may be the last time out of a suit. We have to, we don't have a choice. If we did... we would never do this to someone. We have removed most of the crossbeams and wires, so it won't be as painful as we had suffered." Chica said choking on her words. I guess she really does mean it when she says she didn't want to.

"As much as I hate to say it, choose a suit." Jarod says to you.

You chose a tall one, being that you are considerably tall and don't think of growing anytime soon.

(Here's the special part)

Its was a (f/c) (but can't be yellow, red, purple or brown, you know why)

(f/a) (can't be fox, bear, bunny, or chicken/duck).

"Um... first we'll need to clear your pockets, and then put your legs into the suit." He said to you, you could tell he didn't want to do this.

You emptie your jean pockets, and it had the photos, coin, and your phone in it.

You see him smiling through his suit.

"Used to go huh. You and your... sister is it?" He asked.

You nod. Your bloody mouth won't open. It will eventually.

"Ohh... this is when Foxy used to perform." He flipped the photo over, and must've seen the date on it, because he shut up.

"Well how about you introduce yourself... that is... if you want.." Stacie said, her words drifting off.

"Well, my name is ____(y/n)" You say.

Well there goes your voice.

"I am seventeen. I was born in 1983." You didn't really have anything else to say. Your life isn't a hell lot interesting.

"What brought you here?" Jarod asks.

"Well I was actually sneaking out to a party, and halfway there, I got hungry. I stopped here and didn't realise where I was. The freaking doors were locked." You said.

"Yeah, he is really dodgy." Chica said.

You wanted to know who he was, but you had a slight feeling that they don't like him, so you shut your mouth.

You walked to your suit, tears rolling down your face. You may never see your friends or family again.

You put your right leg in. Easy. A little sore, but easy. You seem to struggle with the left leg though.

"Here, I'll help." Jarod (Freddy) offered, coming over to you.

"I can do it on my own." You hiss.

He steps back with his hands in the air.

Your right hand took a struggle to get through aswell. Jarod came again to help, but you slapped his hand with your free hand. Since his hand is metal, it kinda hurt. But you hide the pain.

"I'm fine." You say through gritted teeth. He moved his hand away from you.

"Jarod, maybe she wants help by someone who is also a girl." She says, telling off Freddy.

"No really, I'm good." You say, trying to hint that you aren't having a fun time.

Chica hands you the head, and you put it on.

"Goodbye society." You mumble.

Hey guys! I liked that chapter xD It took a lot of work, my thumbs definitely got a work out there mate.
I'm starting a new second youtube channel, so I'm doing huge favours out here. If you have a completed horror/game based story on wattpad, and you think it has good potential, just send me a message, i will check it out, and do a voice roleplay for it, and it'll be up on youtube! Good luck! Hope you enjoyed this chap, also don't worry, bonnie and foxy will be in the next chapter also mike will be in the next few

-Siobhan