Chapter 1: Going back to hell

(A/N) Hey guys I restarted the first chapter so if the first chapter you read didn't have the bite of 87 in it, go read the first chapter before you continue this one! :)

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

2000, 26th of September (My friends bday xD she told me to write this btw)

You pick up the photos and the coin from thirteen years ago.

The first photo was of you, Casey, Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie. Another picture was of you and Casey, both wearing a swirly cone shaped party hat. The last one was of you, Casey, and Foxy, your favourite animatronic. This one made you smile.

But then tears started forming in your eyes.

This photo happened to be the last ever memory you had before she..... died.

Your train of thought gets interrupted by your phone going off. You flip it open and see that your friends want you to go to a party with them.

You sigh. You were never really the social kind of person. Nor were you ever the sort of party kind of person.

You decide to go, because, well because your friends were going.

You go up to your Mum, who has had depression since 1987, although she still tries to do fun things with you. You really apreciate that, especially from all that she has been through, losing Dad and Casey. She can also be pretty overprotective, since you are her closest family member, and she wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

"Hello sweetheart." She greeted softly.

You smile in return.

Your mum (or mom, i'm sorry if you spell it differently) was staring deeply into her newspaper. She looked a little worried, yet relieved at the same time. Sometimes you have no idea how your mothers mind works.

"What is it?" You ask her. She circles something with a red marker, and passes the newspaper to you.

You scan for the red circle, and your eyes become glued to the article once you saw

"Several complaints to Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria"

The fine writing read:

Local Pizzaria has recieved numerous complaints over the past 10 years about lack of cleaning and also the fact that there is what believes to be blood and mucus around the eyes and mouth of the animatronics. Five parents have filed missing person reports of thier own children, and the last place they had seen thier children were at the famous 'Freddy Fazbears Pizza'. Some also believe that the incident in 1987, when Casey ______(l/n)'s frontal lobe got bitten off causing death.

"Did they ask permission to put her name in?" You asked furiously, yet there were tears rolling down your face.

"No! They didn't! That's why I'm going to the press and telling them myself!" She said.

Excellent. You thought. What a prefect chance to sneak out.

Why don't you just ask her? You can't. If you haven't noticed already, she is quite overprotective.

Later that night

You go and have a shower, and then you get changed. There was no way you were going to wear a dress, so you wore a ____(f/c) long sleeved tight shirt and black skinny jeans, along with your _____(f/c) converses. You tied your ___(h/c) hair in a tight ponytail and you headed out the door.

As you went out the gate, Lucy, the little 5 year old next door stopped you.

"Where are you going?" She asked, trying to sound mature. Ughh. She's sooo annoying.

"It's fine Lucy. I'm just going to the bank." You told her, completely lying to her face.

"I know you are going to a party." She said.

Damn it.

You just continue, ignoring her.

You call your friends and ask when they could pick you up. They said that you would walk there. Your frinds had always been considerably lazy.

Once you reach about half way, you realise you are quite hungry.

Damn it you dumby. You forgot to eat before you left. You facepalm at your stupidity. You rumage through your duffel, hoping there will be some money in there. You are quite lucky to of found five dollars. That might buy you something decent.

You see a shop. Although you can't read the shop logo on the building, there is a street light shining on one word, that word was 'pizzaria', and and an 's' from the other word. You lick your lips, because you are quite positive that the rest of the text was "Romano's Pizzaria", which is indeed your absolute favourite place in town.

You grab the torch out of your duffel, you always seem to have the right things at the right time. Well, except for food. The torch turns on, but it only faintly works. You put your torch up to the sign. Unfortunately you still couldn't see what it said, but you did see the sign on the door, which said "Closed" and it showed the opening hours.

You, being the curious person you are, open the door. Surprisingly, iy's unlocked. You take a step carefully, just in case there are any alarms, but there weren't, strangely. You thought Romano's had good security. Well, guess not. But then you realise as you turn your torch back on. This isn't Romano's Pizzaria, this is Freddy Fazbears!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! I hope you enjoyed xD

~Siobhan B