Chapter 3: Meeting The Crew

A/N

Hey guys go check out "Ask Shibby" if you have any questions or comments :)

Sorry for not updating for a while and thank you for 750 reads!

Chapter 3: Meeting The Crew

"Um... Do want to meet Max and Chris?" Freddy asked you.

"Uh... sure..."

You suppose that Max and Chris are the other animatronics, Bonnie and Foxy.

As we walked down the hallway, you could hear Jarod and Stacie arguing, probably about you.

Jarod tugged on purple curtains which had glossy white stars on them. You instantly knew it was Pirate's Cove.

"What do you wan- Ohhh... who's this?" He became more interested in you at this point.

You were blushing inside the suit. Does he make every female (And possibly guy) blush?

Your mind started flashing with images of Casey's brain on the stage.

You get dizzy and your world darkens. You feel yourself falling and hear the sound of clashing metal. It sort of reminded you of when pots fall on the floor.

You wake up in the supply closet, you look out the window and realise it's daytime.

Jeepers, how long were you unconcious?

You look in the reflection of the glass, you realise that your eyes and mouth that were exposed last night, are now covered. There are now just animatronic eyes, not your human, ___(e/c) eyes.

You walk toward the stage area, and instantly regret it. There were young kids EVERYWHERE.

A group of about ten of them came up to you. Oh yeah, you are an animatronic now. That kinda attracts attention.

"Who's this? Who's the new character?" You could hear the children question.

The manager came over to you.

"Oh uh... this one is broken." He said. He kicked your kneecap, which fortunately barely damaged you, but the kick made the suit collapse, which took you down with it.

He dragged you down the hall clutching your leg very tight. You would fight him off, because you are very good at that, but the metal suit kinda weighs you down.

You feel a sting in your shoulder, and realise you are bleeding, which leaves a blood trail down the hallway.

You faintly hear kids screaming as you black out. Again.

As you wake up in the same room you did before, you see the manager, staring into your soul.

"Are you awake yet?" He said slapping you multiple times.

"Y-Yeah..." You say weakly.

"Good. Now I'm guessing you got stuffed into a suit. Are you dead? Because if you aren't I'm gonna make sure that you are. I'm gonna rip that suit in half from the very core, and I will send your bloody finger to your mothers door." He says to you, pinning you to the wall by your shoulders.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A familiar voice said.

Foxy! It's Foxy!

"Would you look at that. The pathetic child killer." He said, turning you Foxy, dropping you.

You grunt.

"Leave. Them. Alone." You hear Chica through gritted teeth.

"Great. Another one." He said annoyed.