CHAPTER III

AS WHAT HE SAID, we did really have a good time. Doing stupid things, ride the roller coaster, usually we never ride the roller coaster, he's a scaredy cat, and so am I and he's like screaming really hard like a seven years old.

     "I peed my pants! Look out people!" he screamed and people were like "stupid kid!" and I just laugh at the top of my lungs, especially when he said "I poop my pants". That time, people seemed to jump off their car, I feel sorry for them.

     We went to the arcade, played games and danced. We joined the karaoke, the management have installed a mini stage every Sunday nights,  just for this purpose. Jai sang the Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now".

     "Thank you for coming here tonight!" he said as if he's in a concert, acting like Freddie Mercury.

     My best friend, the delusional freak.

     We enjoyed killing ourselves on a bumper car and firing paint balls with the Elementary kids in the Kids Town. We're still kids after all, regarding our acts tonight?

     Finally loosing our energies and listening to the grumbling plea of our respective stomach, we stopped by at Nancy's for a pizza and a soft drinks.

     "It's seven thirty. You had another plans?" I asked. I enjoyed so much tonight that I forgot I was pissed with him.

     "Yep! You know me, I never ran out of plans." He smirked in a mischievous manner.

     "And your plans always have a terrifying turn ups."

     "Excuse me?"

     "Yeah! Remember when we're almost sent to jail when you started to scare the actors inside the Horror Booth? You even plotted about a 'real haunting' and it was almost believable."

     He smirked. "What can I say - I am genius."

     I rolled my eye. "I know you are, you should've taken Engineering or something." I suggested, gnawing a lump of pizza afterwards.

     "You know how much I love my fellowmen. If I would took professional courses or inherit my papa's company then it would only benefit the already wealthy people. I want to help the ones in need and to make this world a better place to live in!" he'd rose from his sit, chest up and forming a fist. It comes out as a smuggish joke but I know that he really mean it.

    I nodded approvingly with full of sarcasm, I applaud and he bowed as a courtesy.

    I laughed. "Yeah right! So what now, Gandhi?"

    He gulped. "Right now..." he trailed off, I almost forgot he's got a problem with his throat. "Right now, let's finish this first. And I'll show you something we've never done before."

    My eyes widened. I wrapped my arms around myself. "Jai, don't..."

    He looked at me in disgust and the throw the table tissue straight on me. Some gravies smudged on my face, I felt the cold yuckiness on the top of my nose. He looked at me.

   "Is it Christmas already, Rudolph?"

   "Very funny, Vixen."

   He laugh. "C'mon, Rudolph."

   He pulled my hand before I could even wiped the gravies off.

   "Stop pulling me, I can walk." I protested as I stumble on a flower pot. 

   "Nah... I doubt that."

   "What is this little pot doing here?" I mumble.

   "Your just clumsy. Don't blame others."

   "Shut up! Where are we going anyway?"

   He walked towards the Aqua World.

   "We're not having a night swimming are we?"

   He didn't answered.

   I kicked his foot.

   "Ow! What?" he chuckled. 

   "Why aren't you answering me?"

   "You told me to shut up, remember?"

   I roll my eyes.

   "Stupid..."

   He laugh huskily.

   "Come on!"

   As we reached the Aqua World Building, we took a left turn.

   We paced down the narrow alley between wall and trees, hearing the crunches of gravel under our shoes. It's dark and cold, and the only warmth I felt was Jai's hand.

   No, he's hands are cold.

   It's cold!

***

NOTE: 

Hello, people. I hope you like this part. My brain is not cooperating with my plans for this story and I'm actually feeling lame as I wrote this. 

Anyway, the best part of this story is probably the fifth or sixth chapter so you might actually gonna ignore my updates before this chapters because it's boring. LOLs. (but please, staaaayyy!!!) XD

Stay Beloved, Gifted and Empowered, ya'll. xoxo