Chapter 38

Before reading can we take a moment to remember a very influential man‼️ Rest in paradise John Singleton🙏🏽🙌🏽❤️💙

Excuse any mistakes!

David Brewster

"You write your songs?" I asked Singer Baby B

"You write your songs?" I asked Singer Baby B. She was currently signed with Yung bleu. Their song Slide Thru had over 13 million views and was going off the charts. I knew her before any of this shit though. We've been friends for some years now.

She looked at me offended. "Hell yea! I write all my shit."

"My bad, I was just asking." I chuckled holding my hands in surrender.

"What you want?" She raised an eyebrow.

"How you know I want something?"

"Nigga." She gave me a look making me laugh.

"Alright, you know my lady be bumping the hell out of Slide Thru, I'm talking about on repeat 24/7. She's obsessed with your voice." I shook my head telling her.

She cheesed. "Okay, get to the point."

"I want you to write a song dedicated to us for our anniversary coming up."

"Dead ass? This hard to believe man."

"Why? I'm serious as hell I'm not that same nigga I was almost two years ago. She changed me for the better." I finished up her tattoo wiping off the extra ink. Even though Kardi and I been through some shit and I had my wrongs, she has changed me. She made me into the man I am today. She has been down since day one and I couldn't thank her enough.

"Wow, I'm speechless."

"Man, stop playing."

"Tell me something about her or what you would say to her."

"She always second guessing herself, she just doesn't know she is my blessing man for real."

"Alright, give me something else." She said typing in her phone.

"She my rider and I keep her satisfied giving her everything she needs."

"That's all you got?" She asked smiling.

I nodded. "Why you smiling?"

"Because I can already feel it this about to be a hit."

We talked about it more before I wrapped her tattoo and told her I would text her if I had anymore ideas. My schedule was clear for about 2 hours at the moment and I was happy. I walked into my office laying back in my seat. Not even five minutes passed and someone was knocking at the door making throw a fit before relaxing.

"Come in."

"Were you sleeping?" Kardi asked walking in putting her purse and keys down.