Chapter 48

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase
Two months later

"Kardi, you got it." Hollywood said to me. He was was also a choreographer I've worked with in the past. He created this dance and visual he wanted me to do.

"You think so?"

"I know so. What do you think Nani?" She mugged him making me laugh. She acts just like her damn daddy.

"You think mommy got it?" I talked in my baby voice kissing her all over the face

"You think mommy got it?" I talked in my baby voice kissing her all over the face. She cracked a smile laughing.

"I'm convinced she doesn't like me." He said.

"She doesn't." I simply say. "But she's like that with everyone so don't worry."

"Okay, let's get started." I nodded putting her down in her seat. I stretched a little taking place as the music started.

"That heel control! Let's go!" Hollywood clapped.

"That was amazing. You had the perfect grounding and that grand battement was on point. I told you, girl." He said once I finished giving me a towel.

"WATER!" I jumped feeling arms wrap around me. "They not ready for you baby. Who's idea was that?"

"You know Hollywood is extra."

I smiled turning around seeing Dave. I put my hands on his face giving him a kiss. He deepened it making me moan.

"Well, just fuck already." Hollywood said making us pull back laughing.

"My bad, what's up man." They slapped hands.

"I thought you had clients?"

"I did, you know I always make time for you. I'm free for about 3 hours."

I checked the time. "Okay, let me change then we can go pick up Kody and get food. I'm starving."

He nodded picking up Konani. "I missed you mamas."

"This video will be out by tomorrow. Talk to him about the other one, okay?"

"I'll see, Hollywood. You know he psycho."

"It wouldn't hurt to try." He grabbed his things.

"No sir, clean up the water before you go. Thank you." I blew him a kiss going into my office. Picking up the bag with my extra clothes, I began stripping out of the wet ones. Putting on the new ones I ran my fingers through my deciding to let it air dry.