September 5th

Hi hi! Chimi is back!

Today I got too meet up with a friend that I hadn't seen in an actual year. Every time we tried to meet up, something came up. Today we hung out at hers, and I just loved loved loved every moment. All we really did is look at YouTube, catch upon our lives, gossip, and look at her art (which I adore ❤️). The seconds just ticked away until, it was late.

When we parted she said something that made me super-duper-mega happy, she said 'even though it's been a year we haven't changed at all'. That one sentence means a lot. I think anyone can understand how easy it can be for friends to drift apart, but for me I was pleased to have a friend like her who knew what to say even when I didn't know I needed to hear it!

I hope everyone and anyone who reads this has someone like that. Maybe you don't release the effects you have on someone, but they probably do.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Have a friend-tastic day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song used- See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth