September 9th & 10th

Hi hi! Sooo....I may have accidentally fallen asleep when writing this last night....it was longer than and since I didn't have time to finish it in the morning I have finished and posted it now!

Yesterday's and today's post is about the description of this book (and last years), and the reason why I do this.

Here is the description
Hi hi! September is national suicide prevention awareness month, so I have made this book or whatever you want to call it. I will post everyday of the month, trying to find new things each day to make people smile. I hope to anyone that reads this, that it puts a smile on your face, and a smile on your heart ❤️~Chimibella

I actually found that September is NSPAM last year accidentally from my mum. She volunteers for a charity and had some stuff of Facebook and was talking to people on the phone about events.

so I have made this book or whatever you want to call it.
I get lots and lots of ideas very easily (I ignore most of them) but for some reason this idea stuck to me until I decided on it.

I will post everyday of the month, trying to find new things each day to make people smile.
Well ok my idea to post everyday went wrong but I do try. I feel like if I can come up with something new everyday day, that's a 1/30 chance of finding something to make someone happy!

I hope to anyone that reads this, that it puts a smile on your face, and a smile on your heart ❤️~Chimibella
My mum has always been a big inspiration to me. She has always volunteered for different charities, and is one of the kindest (if not the kindest) person I know. But it's also more than that. I do honestly like helping. I don't need people to thank me and be grateful to me. But all I need to know is if I helped (even a little). To me if I can get anyone to smile, even if it's super tiny, and only for a second, then I believe I have accomplished what I set out to do.

I am Chimibella. I have a good, really good life. I am very lucky. I am loved.

I believe that because I can say what I did above, that I should help others. Life is not fair, and we are not all born with equal lives. I can not understand a lot of problems because I myself have not experienced them. I will never understand others feelings, just as they will never get mine. We are all unique and special, and our feelings are the same.

No one has a 'perfect' life, but that is no excuse not to try and help/support/be kind to each other. There are over 7 billion people on this earth 🌏, think about that for one moment. Think about how we all came from the same ancestors (Big Bang or Adam and Eve or whatever else you believe in), we are all born, well all die. We can all love ❤️, we can all cry 😭. Yet despite everything we are all so divided. We will look for differences to wash away any similarities. We will change our views and morals to 'fit in'. We will become fake....but not all of us do that. Some our bullied for trying to 'fit in' or trying to be themselves. Others are bullied for no reason. Others for wanting to be something else. Some people bully to show others how they feel (that doesn't make it right at all). And sometimes they do it because they are mean, spiteful, and bitter.

I want everyone to know they are important to someone and should smile because, you can always find a reason. 'You can't have light without dark' no matter how scary and endless the dark seems, you can always find light.

Anyway I hope this helps explain why I do this (sorry if it's all a bit too crazy to understand)

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Have a [whatever you want] day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song used Naruto Shippuden opening 3 blue bird