September 22nd

Hi hi!

Today my try at happiness is that I had my last shift at work (until Christmas holidays). Normally I wouldn't work this far into the school year, but the owner is like a second mum, and with her son away I stayed for as long as I could.

What made me happy is that when we were talking I told her of some problems in my family (she is also my mums friend so knows most of the drama and problems we have). But what was best I what she said to me. She said whenever she meets with my mum (they are both very busy) she always try's to plead my case. I always suspected as much, as a few things happened that I thought she might intervened in. It made me happy, especially after what happened recently. I struggle to express/explain what I mean, and I also don't want to add extra stress on my muma, so she won't always understand what the problem is. I am grateful to have someone who see me as more then just her friends daughter.

It's ok not to be ok! It's ok to talk! If you need anyone to listen to you, then just message me. I may not BEABLE to reply straight away, but I will definitely reply before 24 hours (probably before 12 hours).

Have a lovely day, week, month, year! Chimi out~

Song used- Ocean Drive by Lighthouse family (the woman like a second mum to me really likes this song)