⚠️Chapter 5⚠️

~Monday morning

I was eating breakfast with my little sister, when my phone ding. I checked it and immediately regretted it, it was a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi
Hey send me your address
Hobi
Why?
Yoongi
Because i'm gonna pick you up
What else?
Hobi
                                                               Uhh.. ok
                                                [address attached]
Yoongi
Ok, I'll be there in 30 minutes
                                                              Hobi
                                                                      Ok

After minutes of finding clothes and changing into i finally found what i was gonna wear. It was my big t-shirt that was super comfortable, some shorts that it took forever to find, and my favorite hat.

 It was my big t-shirt that was super comfortable, some shorts that it took forever to find, and my favorite hat

When i was ready to leave i heard a knock at the door. I walk straight to the door and was greeted by Yoongi. ̈Come on, we can't waste any time¨ he takes me by the hand and drags me to his looking very expensive car.

He drives to his home and minutes later were in front of his room.

We were in his room doing work in his long desk and i was gonna walk to the trash can to throw an unwanted piece of paper but then I fell on my knees when I felt a pain or a wave of heat through my whole body and that's when I realized I was in my heat.

Yoongi noticed immediately, I fell on my knees and started sweating. He carried me bridal style to his king sized bed.

He slowly massages my knee in circles. I never knew he could be this gentle. Several silent moments went by and to be honest it was really awkward. "Hoseok youre mine. So dont hang out with others especially Haechan. Okay?!" I could tell Yoongi was pissed.

But he was pissed enough to slam his lips onto mine. Being an omega I had to be submissive if I wanted to or not. I locked my hands around his neck while Yoongi was on top of me kissing harshly. "You taste so good." he said

He pulled up my shirt taking it fully off exposing my milky skin. He kissed me all over the place several times. And I coudn't help to moan out loud. He went down to my lower area unbottoning my pants and pulling down my zipper. "Wai-wait Yoongi I-I" but I coudnt finish my sentence because before i knew he pulled down my shorts along with my underwear showing my exposed thighs and dick.

Out of nowhere Yoongi took his shirt off right in front of my eyes. I stared blankly at his white pale skin but that didnt last long once he reached over me to his drawer pulling out a bottle of lube. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes I-I am" I stuttered

Yoongi took his pants off as well. Once again i stared mezmorized at his long thick cock that was dangling down in between me. "How is that gonna fit inside of me?!" i said out loud not caring if he heard or not.

"Oh we're gonna make it fit" I gulped by what Yoongi said

He flipped me over to where he could see my bottom. "such a beautiful ass you have Hoseok" Yoongi said slapping it creating a red hand print. He slathered the lube on my asshole and on his cock. "Im not gonna prep you. You know why? Because you've been a bad boy!" while saying that he slammed into me not caring if i was being pleasured or not. "AhhhhGh" i screamed out loud "FUCK YoonGi!"

He continued to thrust into me with no mercy what so ever. He roamed his hands on my nipples twirling them around teasing me. I kept on panting once i started to feel the pleasure coming in. My body heat was rising. I threw my head back when he pounded into me hitting my prostate. "What does that feel good. Me pounding on your sweet spot bet Haechan can't do that."

I was turned on my back when i felt my stomach twirl. "Yoongi its c-c-coming" without much warning I came all over my stomach. I was breathing hard, exhausted from all the stimulation and activity. "Shit im almost there too!" Yoongi said stroking himself.

He splatered onto me too.

Yoongi laid beside me panting but also looking at me. He grabbed my jaw turning me his way to the side with our eyes interlocking with each other "Here on now your ass, your eyes, your body and your love belong to me." i gulped by his intimidating stare " O-okay" I said to scared to say anything else other than that.

"I promise yoongi....."

_____________________

Hey guys

So sorry I didn't post a lot
Hope this made it up for you, if then I don't know.Thank you

Bye
💜💜💜💜