Chapter 6

Hey guys So i changed one part the story, but Jin and Taehyung are gonna be brothers

Bye

💜💜💜💜

____________

That day Hoseok and Yoongi weren't the only one's having their own fun...

"Jin i dont want to go shopping" "well Taehyung you can't just stay in your room watching shows forever, plus you need new clothes because of what happened last time" Jin said in a sassy tone.

"Hey! That wasn't my fault, how did I know that it was gonna be a big mess!" "I don't know but you need clothes"

After minutes arguing Jin finally convinced Taehyung to go to the mall with him

"Ughh, its so boring here. Can we leave now? I have enough cloths now......hey jin you there buddy?" While still confused Tae notices that Jin was staring at something from a distance so he tried to see what he was looking at..

And to his surprise it was Namjoon and Jungkook..

Namjoon's pov

"hey,  joon why did you wanna go to the mall now? we were just here yesterday" "well i just forgot.... that i wanted to get something but i forgot..?" "What?? you just made no sense and you have an IQ of 148, but man your so forgetful" Jungkook said with a confused look

Well to be honest, joon didn't come to the mall because he forgot something. The truth was that he had seen Jin's instagram account post saying that he was going to the mall with Taehyung. But he didn't to go alone since he was kinda awkward, so he decided to bring jungkook along because he knew that jungkook thought that had a little crush on Taehyung. But  he was kinda regretting it now.

Oh, and also Joon had a not so small crush on the handsome man. Ever since he had met him, sure  he had only had small encounters with the said man, but those were the most precious to him. So he thought that he could go hang out with him.

Within a few minutes he caught Jin staring at him, so he waved and started to walk up to him.

Third Point of View

Of course Jin was nervous, it was his freaking crush that was walking up to him!

·

·

·

______________
Hey guys
So I'm back, yeah... Um so I'm planning on writing again but they'll be short chapters I'm sorry but ... Yeah I don't know how to explain it but I'll try to right more

Bye

💜💜💜💜