2

Nick

I woke up with my arm slung over a pillow instead of her waist. It was typical, but still caused a pang in my chest. I wanted to wake up next to her every morning and tell her I loved her, but she'd never feel the same. I didn't care about the logical thinking, or the problems, all I wanted was Demi. I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table and opened twitter

@NickJonas; I'm always wakin' up alone.

I put it back with satisfaction, knowing Demi would see it. As I got out of bed and got dressed my doorbell rang, that was strange. Usually the only person on the other side was Demi at two in the morning. This time, I was surprised to see Olivia Culpo, one of my old friends standing there.

"Hey Liv, what's-" I was cut off as she threw herself into my arms, her lips finding mine. They were warm, and soft, and familiar, but lacked one thing- they weren't Demi's.

"Nick I never should of let you go. We've both moved on... but I need you one more time. Please."

Again, Demi flashed through my head but I didn't allow it to stop me from kissing her again. Soon, we were in the bedroom and under the sheets. As we both groaned in pleasure Olivia's sharp, perfectly-manicured nails scratched down my back, enhancing my climax as the pain mixed with the lust.

Finally, we fell back against the pillows and let out a deep breath. Olivia chuckled and ran a hand down my chest.

"Sorry about the nails, I forgot how good you are at this."

I forced a smile, "Thanks?"

She giggled, but I couldn't stop myself from considering it dull in comparison to Demi's.

"Okay so I'll be out of your hair soon." I sighed as she for out of the bed and began to pull on her clothing.

"It was nice seeing you again." She looked over her shoulder and gave me a small smile as she walked out.

I sighed, leaning against the pillows again. I didn't want to have sex with Olivia, I just thought it would take my mind off of Demi. To my frustration it did the opposite. Sex with Demi was on another level. Sure she was my kryptonite, but she was also my Louise Lane, I needed her like I needed air. I couldn't explain it, or justify it. She's all I know and all I've ever wanted.

~*~

I'd just gotten into bed that night after washing the sheets and re-making the bed when there was a knock on the door. I glanced out the window as I walked to get it and saw it, the black Mercedes- Demi.

"Hey." I opened the door and barely got the words out before she threw herself into my arms, hugging me tightly. I felt drops on my skin and realized she was crying.

"Demi?! What's wrong?" she just shook her head and buried her face into my chest. I walked with her into the bedroom and pulled her onto my lap, holding her while she cried.

"Demi please tell me what's going on."

She pulled away slightly, trying to take deep breaths.

"I-I went out on my own tonight and the guy who was there from last time me and you were out. he danced with me again and then we ended up outside walking to his car and he started to kiss me..."

I shook my head and looked at the ceiling, "No Demi please don't say it."

She grabbed her face in my hands and shook her head, "No Nick, I said no but he kept insisting and grabbed my arm and he pushed me against the car so I kicked him in the crotch and ran to my car.... It was so scary."

I could feel the anger rising in me as I tried to keep calm but found it difficult. The only thing that kept me from going after that guy was Demi as she burst into tears again.

"It's okay Demi. It's okay I've got you, you're safe now."

She shook her head and wrapped her legs around my waist so she could lean against my torso.

"I dind't know what to do or where to go I just came here. I don't-"

She cut off as her eyes focused on my neck.

"What?"

Her hand turned my head, exposing my neck as she spoke through gritted teeth.

"Why the fuck are there hickeys on your neck and scratches all down your back?"

I bit my lip, "Uhm... Olivia came over and she wanted me one more time-"

Demi grabbed my chin, her eyes glinting like steel as she spoke furiously.

"I don't give a fuck what she wanted, you're mine."

Nails in my back they don't mean a thing. They ain't yours, they ain't yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel