Chapter Eleven

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Jeongguk walked around the shop, looking for a game that he could play when he's bored, currently busy looking for a game he didn't notice someone walking behind him

" Jungkoo-- " the latter suddenly spoke making jungkook jump from his position

" You startled me you-- alien-- " he stated whilst placing a hand on his chest making Taehyung laugh. He pinched the maknae's cheeks before stating, " We must go now. There might be a crazy fan here. " Taehyung stated with furrowed eyebrows

Jeongguk looked at the older with a pout but shrugged. Disappointed that he didn't have a time to buy a new game for him to play, but their safety matters most. The two walked out from the store they were in and then proceeded home.

After twenty minutes, they finally got home. The older of the two grabbed the keys, initiating clinking sounds which weren't really that loud. When the door opened, the dorm was quiet. The Hyungs seem to be out at the moment, Yoongi might be sleeping, and Jimin... they didn't know what he's currently doing. The younger one of the two released a groan as he sat down the couch, a sigh of relief comes out from his lips as he finally got to rest from the long walk they had taken.

Taehyung proceeded to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water since he was thirsty, then an idea suddenly popped inside his mind. He placed the bottle with now a half of water on the kitchen table before quietly walking towards Yoongi's room which was not far away from the Living Room. Taehyung, then silently knocked on the door, he waited for a few minutes and when he didn't get an answer, a slight smirk made its way to his lips.

He quietly opened the door, emitting slight creaking noises. The latter licked his lips and walked towards the bed with a big lump on it. There seem to be two persons beneath the sheets.

Wait.. Two-?

Taehyung thought to himself, he then made a calculation inside his brain and according to his calculations-- The other seems to be Jimin, his best friend. Taehyung sighed, feeling a pang on his chest but ignored it. He gulped and was about to pull the sheets off of them but loud noises that seem to come from the Living Room caused him to stop his tracks.

He just shrugged it off and walked out of the room, not forgetting to close the door. Once he got out, he was greeted by The Hyung Line. Seokjin pulling on Namjoon's left ear while scolding at him and you'll see Hoseok bent down, trying to pick up the broken vase. The scene that was in front of him made him blurt out quiet chuckles. He looked around and saw Jungkook fast asleep on the couch.

Meanwhile, inside Yoongi's room. The youngest of the two, scrunched his nose whilst having his eyes closed. He just heard the noises from outside, and since he was a light sleeper, he was surely woken up by it. By Seokjin's nagging and Namjoon's loud groans from having his left ear pulled. Jimin stretched his body and yawned, not wanting to wake the smaller man beside him , he silently made his way out of the bed. Grabbing his under garments, he went to his own room to take a shower.

Back at the Living Room, Seokjin was finished scolding the Leader of the Group and went straight to the kitchen, not forgetting to warn Namjoon not to step foot on his lovely, precious, cozy kitchen. Hoseok who was done cleaning up the broken vase done by Namjoon. He grabbed the things they bought and placed them on the kitchen table.

Hoseok then scrunched his face seeing a water bottle on the kitchen table, " Taehyung!! Didn't I tell you to stop leaving water bottles everywhere after drinking them?? " Hoseok yelled as he grabs the water bottle, to throw it out of the trashcan. Minutes ago before Hoseok started complaining. Seokjin already started cooking their meal. By the time he was finished cooking, he asked the others to prepare the table to eat.

Jungkook, who woke up a while ago. He was asked to wake Yoongi up. The maknae happily walked towards their Manager's room with his bunny smile crafted on his face. He quietly opened the door and saw a lump on the bed. Yoongi was curled up on the bed while his body was covered in sheets, his head slightly showing up. This made the maknae coo, and he doesn't understand... why was he feeling like this?

The maknae gulped and walked closer to the sleeping man, once he was close. He gently shook his hyung's shoulder, trying to wake him up. When there were no sign of the older waking up, he sat beside him and looked at his hyung admiringly. He gently stroked Yoongi's hair. Noticing his lips that would pout everytime he's asleep or when he's busy doing things, he gently pushed the sheets down just to see the older's pouty lips and saw that they were swollen.

What..

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, jealousy building up in his chest. He felt tears forming in his eyes, he shook the older's shoulders, trying to wake him up again. The older groaned and slightly opened his eyes, " What...? " Yoongi muttered as he rub his eyes.

" Hyung! " Jungkook cried out, he didn't know why he was crying. The maknae may seem tough.. but he is sensitive on the inside, just like a small fragile bunny. He picked the other up who has a confused expression. Once the other was sitting, the maknae hugged him oh so tightly before releasing his sobs.

" J-Jungkook? what's wrong?? " Yoongi asked in a worried tone. The younger released a whine and looked at Yoongi in the eyes, " Hu-Hyungie.. Your lips are swollen! Did--Did someone k-kiss you? " the younger asked between his sobs, a pout forming his lips.

Why is he so damn cute right now?! Where'd the horny bunny go?! Yoongi thought to himself.

Yoongi gulped and cupped the younger's cheeks, " Uhm.. No! No one kissed me, Kookie " he said, pulling out a gummy smile. Oh yeah, no one kissed you.. BUT SOMEONE SHOVED THEIR FUCKING DICK IN YOUR MOUTH-- eVen LicKed yOuR LiPs, Yoongi, again, thought to himself.

Jungkook whined louder and shook his head aggressively, " I don't believe you! " he whined. Jungkook cupped Yoongi's cheeks and pressed their lips together. Yoongi squeaked at the sudden action, he noticed how desperate the bunny boy was and how passionately he was being kissed by the other. The older kissed him back, wrapping his arms around his neck. The kiss was slow and passionate, both boys having a flushed face as they kiss.

The youngest decided to pull away ( and yeah, he basically got a taste of jimin's semen. ) and looked at his hyung with teary eyes. Yoongi chuckled and pecked the younger's nose before asking, " Why did you cry, Kookie? "

" I think I love you, hyung. "

-----

Hey, yes it is I, Your Byuntae Author. Did you notice the changes? I guess I should remove the Lower case intended on the description.

And ahh... I backread and WTF MAN I'm disappointed. Why did I write like that before? I'm sorry old self but why-

Also, did y'all miss Haneul?