Chapter Twenty

" Yes Hyung.. Sunshine missed you so much. " Hoseok muttered while facing Yoongi.

Yoongi just sat there, looking at the younger in confusion.

" Hyung.. It's me, your sunshine.. " Hoseok muttered once again, tears slowly flowing down from his eyes.

" Y-You left me all alone.. You said you would teach m-me how to make a paper fly.. " Hoseok rambled, he knows how childish he sounds right now but he couldn't control his emotions anymore. 

Then, it hit Yoongi.

" Hello there new neighbor person! " The little boy exclaimed with a bright smile while holding a plate of cookies.

Yoongi just blinked at him before staring at the cookies.

---

" Uwah, Hyung! That's so cool! You made a paper fly! " A little boy with a heart-shaped smile exclaimed before giggling. He turned to look at the older boy who was taller than him. The older was pale and had a dark hair.

" How did you do that, hyung?! " the smaller asked in excitement, holding the other's hand. The older looked down at the smaller and gave him a smile, " I'll teach you once we got home, okay? "

---

" Yoongi Honey, we have to go back to daegu. " Mrs. Min said while holding both of Yoongi's shoulders.

" No, Mom! I can't leave Hobi here. He would be all alone without me! " Yoongi exclaimed, tears almost threatening to fall down from his eyes but he's trying hard to stop them.

" But Yoonie.. Your Grandpa needs us-- You'll gain new friends there. I promise! " Mrs. Min explained, the expression of worry plastered on her face.

" Mom.. " this time, the tears that were building up had fallen down, " Sunny will be all alone.. I am not the only one who'll lose a friend here, Mom.. " he stated, wiping his tears while sniffing

Mrs. Min bent down to hug her child tightly before crying softly, " How did you matured this fast, huh? " she cried, " Yoonie.. Your grandfather needs us very bad.. Do you want to leave him all alone too..? He will be gone very soon and.. and you can meet Hoseok again. Right now, your grandfather needs us.. "

---

How could he forget Hoseok?

Yoongi felt tears falling down from his eyes before hugging Hoseok tightly.

" I missed you so much.. I'm so sorry for leaving.. " Yoongi muttered, sniffing ocassionally

meanwhile..

" Taehyung, what are you doing just standing the-- Why are you crying?! " Seokjin asked in worry.

" Hyung. Shh. They're having a moment. " Taehyung stated, tears flowing down from his eyes as he watches Hoseok and Yoongi having a moment together.