Chapter Thirteen

Missed me? No? Okay.

-----

Third Person's PoV

" Everyone, Bang PD-nim wants us to go to the gym. " Namjoon exclaimed as he was crossing his arms, glancing at the 5 boys watching movie.

Namjoon's statement made the five boys groan in unison. However, they were not used to Jungkook groaning once hearing the news of going to the gym. Before, everytime that Namjoon announces that they had to go to the gym, Jungkook would always jump excitedly since he loves going to the gym.

They were not used to his behaviour today, but they just shrugged it off, except Taehyung.

Being a caring hyung he is, but still somehow a pervert, he cares about the members so he decided to ask Jungkook what was wrong later on.

" Where's Yoongi ? " Seokjin asked, his eyebrows knitted together whilst packing some clothes and a towel for gym.

" He's still sleeping! " Hoseok exclaimed as he was also packing his things for gym.

Namjoon licked his lips and grabbed his backpack, " Let him rest for now, he had been doing alot of things, just don't tell Bang PD-nim, he'll be in trouble. " he stated before walking out to their van

The others followed, Jin is the driver, Namjoon beside him, the Maknae line middle part of the van, and Hoseok at the back. Seokjin then started driving.

As they were getting close to their destination, Taehyung suddenly remembered something and groaned making the others look at him with a confused face while Seokjin is looking at the mirror to see Taehyung

" Did you forget something again, Taehyung? " Namjoon asked with a monotonous voice.

Taehyung shook his head and pouted, " We left Yoongi at the dorm,  right? " he asked making the others nod, " Well.. I remember that Haneul guy-- What if he comes and- " but before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Namjoon had cut him off.

" Let him be, Haneul is his friend.. I also don't like it if he hangs out with another guy but.. that is is life, we cannot control it. Also, Haneul is his best friend and I was informed that Haneul is the reason why Yoongi- I mean- Yoong-hyung got this job. We should be thankful to the guy. " Namjoon said, making the others sigh as it was their first time hearing the information.

Taehyung gulped and nodded.

" We're here! " Seokjin exclaimed with a bright smile, trying to lighten up the mood

Meanwhile....

Yoongi groaned and stretched his body before slowly opening his eyes. He then sat up and blinked multiple times.

it's quiet at the dorm..

" Ugh.. Did they leave me again? I'm their manager but they're always leaving me here.. " Yoongi muttered to himself as his eyebrows were knitted together

He just sighed and stood up, tidying up his bed before going out to eat as his stomach was growling loudly. Once he reached the kitchen, he saw food on the table which was covered by a food cover, he was about to grab and put it aside but he saw a letter.

" Hey Yoongi, It's Seokjin. We're currently at the gym right now. We didn't want to wake you up since you're tired from what you've done for us ♡ I hope you rest well!  " Yoongi read, unconsciously smiling before frowning, " Ha?? What did I even do for them? " he asked himself before shaking his head

He then grabbed the food cover and placed it aside, there he saw pancakes with strawberry and syrup toppings. It was simple but was made full with love.

He grabbed a plate and a fork so he could appease his hungry stomach

-----

Jungkook was quietly sitting on a chair at the gym, making Taehyung notice so he walked towards the younger.

" Yo, Kook. What's wrong? " the older of the two asked before sitting down beside the younger

Jungkook sighed and bit his bottom lip before smiling slightly. Taehyung knows that it wasn't a genuine smile, " Nothing, Hyung. " he replied.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and pinched Jungkook's cheeks, " C'mon, Bunny. Tell me. " he sternly asked, having his eyebrows knitted together

Jungkook sighed once again, gently slapping Taehyung's hands away, " Fine. Just don't call me bunny anymore " he said with a frown.

Taehyung chuckled, putting his hands away, " Yeah, yeah.. So, what is it? " he asked.

Jungkook glanced at his other hyungs and looked back at Taehyung, " Just don't tell the others. " he paused making Taehyung nod, " Well.. it's about Yoongi. "