Chapter Twelve

Hello, Bubs. On the old chapters, I noticed how things escalate so fast.

I decided to edit them. You don't have to read them back again because there'd just be the same scenarios but a little bit more desc.

-----

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The youngest decided to pull away and looked at his hyung with teary eyes. Yoongi chuckled and pecked the younger's nose before asking, " Why did you cry, Kookie? "

Jungkook sniffled and looked down, and mumbled sentences that was inaudible for Yoongi. The older of the two furrowed his eyebrows, he lifted Jungkook's head up, making the younger look at him. " Tell me what's wrong.. I couldn't hear you, bunny. " Yoongi reassuringly stated, a worried expression crafted on his face.

Jungkook wiped his tears away and looked at his hands that were being held by the older's. " Hyung.. " he paused, trying to look up and stare at his hyung's eyes but he thinks he might fail to do so. He decided to just look down.

" I know it just been a few weeks since we've met.. I even did bad things to you.. But hyung, I-I think-- I think I love you.. " Jungkook muttered but was audible for Yoongi to hear. Yoongi was surprised, he didn't know what to say and that made the youngest afraid, his heart was filled with dread and he couldn't help but cry once again.

He didn't want to get rejected once again.

" Hyung- I'm sorry. Just- Ignore what I said, O-okay? " the younger stammered, standing up from the bed, attempting to run out from the room but he was stopped by his tracks because he felt the older wrapping his arms around his waist, the older was backhugging him.

" Let me think about it, Jungkookie. " Yoongi said as the younger turned around, biting and licking his bottom lip which were previously dry. " Y-you'll think about it? " Jungkook asked, hopefulness could be seen in his eyes if you stare deeper. The older nodded with a smile, the younger smiled back slightly. He was about to hug the older but a yell had interrupted them.

Jungkook realized that he had to call the Manager for dinner. " Hyung, let's eat dinner. " he stated before holding Yoongi's hand. Once they stood out from the room, they headed straight to the kitchen seeing the others already seated.

" Ah! What took you guys so long-- Jungkook why are your eyes red?! " Seokjin exclaimed, a worried expression making its way to his face. Putting the plates on the table that he was once holding, he hurriedly ran towards Jungkook and cupped his cheeks. " Did you cry?? I thought you promised us to not cry anymore, bunny? Did--Did you had a flashback from before--? " Seokjin asked, making the youngest chuckle before shaking his head.

" No hyung, I promise. " Jungkook stated. Seokjin sighed in relief before pinching the maknae's cheeks. The others were watching in amusement and in confusion. It's their first time seeing Jungkook cry, well after that incident.

The other members of the group, which were seated, noticed how Jungkook was holding Yoongi's hands. Curiosity had invaded their mind and they are going to find out why the two were holding hands. They ignored the uneasy feeling that they are now feeling and gestured the three to sit down.

Yoongi noticed that there are now seven chairs and that didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon. " Ah, Hyung. We bought a chair for you so no one had to stand up while eating. " The Leader explained making Yoongi smile and nod. Yoongi ran to the bathroom first just to do something, and that is to brush his teeth. Once he was back, he sat on the chair and they all started eating their delicious meal cooked by Seokjin.

When they were finished eating and washing their plates, they all sat on the couch on the Living Room. The five members noticed how clingy Jungkook was to Yoongi. Namjoon was really curious, and if he wants to know something, he'll find out at any cost.

" So, Uh. What happened? " Namjoon asked, looking at Yoongi and Jungkook. The said boys looked at Namjoon. Yoongi glanced at Jungkook and shook his head slightly, " I'd rather not tell, Namjoon-ah. I will tell you guys soon, okay? " Yoongi stated with a reassuring smile. Namjoon nodded at his reply but that only made him and the others more curious, they just decided to shrug it off and started watching a movie.

Time Skip.

It was now morning, the first one to wake up was Hoseok. He yawned and stretched his arms up, arching his back as he release a groan. He then glanced around sleepily. They all seem to fell asleep while watching a movie. By that, he noticed that the Television was still on. He stood up to turn the TV off. Once he successfully turned it off, he walked towards Yoongi, who was being hugged by Jungkook.

Hoseok smiled genuinely before placing a kiss on Yoongi's forehead, muttering some words that made his heart ache, because he couldn't state it to him properly. Hoseok decided to take a shower, he grabbed a towel from his room and once he got inside the Bathroom, not forgetting to lock the door. He stripped his clothes off and walked towards the shower. Once he turned it on, he felt the slightly cold water pour down, he closed his eyes and started to reminisce something.

" Uwah, Hyung! That's so cool! You made a paper fly! " A little boy with a heart-shaped smile exclaimed before giggling. He turned to look at the older boy who was taller than him. The older was pale and had a dark hair.

" How did you do that, hyung?! " the smaller asked in excitement, holding the other's hand. The older looked down at the smaller and gave him a smile, " I'll teach you once we got home, okay? "

They were obviously not siblings but they seem close.

Another memory had consumed Hoseok's mind and that made tears flow down from his eyes.

" Mama! I'm going to Hyung's house! " the small boy exclaimed whilst already putting on his slippers.

" Baby-- Your hyung left, they found a new home-" A woman that looks like to be in her twenties stated. The small boy furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

" Huh? No, Mama! Hyung said he won't leave me. " he said, he was not believing the woman and ran towards the said boy's house which was three blocks away from his. The woman was calling out the small boy but the boy didn't listen, he proceeded running towards the said boy's home and smiled.

His smile then turned into a frown when he noticed that the Red Car that was always parked in their garage was nowhere to be seen. He shook his head and walked towards the door. Once he was close he knocked on it like how he usually does whilst exclaiming " Hyungiieee! Your sunshine is here! "

Not receiving an answer, he knocked once again. He noticed the door opening and smiled but when he saw a woman opening the door made him frown, changing into a confused face and slowly.. tears started forming in his eyes. The woman who opened the door wasn't Mrs. Min.

-----

Once Hoseok was done taking a shower, he walked back to his room and dressed up. He got out and noticed that the others are already awake. Having a towel on his head he took a quick glance at Yoongi and sighed.