Disclaimer/Introduction

Disclaimer:
•I do not own the cover picture. I found it on the internet. Whoever drew it did a very good job though. I love it! I wish I knew who did it so I could ask them permission to use their picture but I honestly don't know so... If this is your picture thank you!
•I also don't own Young Justice. Unfortunately. Though if I did own it I never would've put Artemis through the pain of loosing Wally like that!
Why Greg Weismann!?!?! Why!?

Any way! On with the intro:

•My name is RedSpazz(Not LenaTheLunartic I know!)
•LenaTheLunartic is my cousin and is letting me use her Wattpad account to write stories. Some are just me, some are just her, and some are me AND her!
(I'm honestly just to lazy to make my own account.)
•This story in specific is just written by me! Although, LenaTheLunartic will probably do lots my proofreading and give me ideas if needed so... Thanks in advance to her!!!
•This is a very AU story! If you don't like AU you should stop here!
•So far my cousin and I have two one-shot collection books together.
Spitfire from Young Justice
And BBRae from the original Teen Titans(not TTG!)
If you enjoy either of those tv shows or ships you should totally check the stories out!
•I enjoy constructive feedback but I am not fond of hate comments(who is?)
•Please no swearing in the comments!😬
•I have not seen any of YJ Outsiders as it has yet to be released in 🇨🇦! Please no spoilers!

Well that's about it...

ENJOY READING!!!

-RedSpazz