Auntie Knows Best

AN: OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO SORRY! ITS BEEN SOOOO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED! LIKE ALMOST A MONTH! I feel awful but school has just been crazy. Anyways...
This is going to be about Wally being at his Aunt and Uncle's house. So it probably won't be super long.

     Wally woke up with a yawn and a stretch feeling extremely satisfied with the sequential 'pop' 'pop' 'pop' that went up his spine. After laying in bed for a bit and just getting used to being 'alive' Wally reached over to his end table and pulled out his phone. He decided he should probably text Dick and check in.

    Wall-Man: Hey dude! Are you awake yet???

    Bird-Brain: Of course I'm awake. Can't let Zuko fix his own breakfast now can I? 😑

    Wall-Man: Lol. What's up? I know it's only been like a day but I feel like you probably miss me already. 😝

Bird-Brain: Hah! As if! I'm actually in my way over to Arty's. I made a deal with her a while ago and now I need to keep bringing her chocolate for incentive to keep up her end. 😉

       Wall-Man: Uh-Oh. What are you up to now?"

      Bird-Brain: Well... it's a secret. But if you really wanna know... whisper whisper whisper.

       Wall-Man: ... Seriously? You actually just wrote whisper? Wow! The effort you go through to try and be funny.

         Bird-Brain: All or nothin man! All or nothin...

        Wally smiled and shook his head as he set his phone down in the bathroom counter and brushed his teeth. After finishing up in the bathroom Wally made his way to the kitchen where Iris was cooking breakfast.

         "Good morning, Wally! How did you sleep?"

         Iris said as she turned around to reveal an apron that had an oven just over her tummy and a quotation over top that said, 'buns in the oven'.  Iris was about 6 months pregnant with twins and Wally and Barry were over the moon excited.

         "I slept pretty good."

        Wally walked over to Iris and gave her a kiss in the cheek before leaning down to talk to her tummy saying,

        "And how did you guys sleep? Were you fighting all night again?"

         Iris snorted a laugh and said,

      "Were they ever! I swear my uterus is like wrestle mania most nights."

        Wally laughed along with Iris as he reached into a cupboard and starting pulling out plates to set the table with.

        The two of them chatted about plenty before Iris finally brought up the dreaded question...

        "So who's the pretty new blonde living next to you?"

Wally laughed and scratched the back of his neck as he looked at Iris. He loved his Aunt and he could never lie to her. She would see right through him.

"Well... yeah I'll admit she's pretty cute. Actually she freaking adorable. And hot. I mean how can a girl be adorable and hot at the same time? Because she is! But... I don't know, she just... I feel like I would be betraying Roy. You know?"

Iris laughed and looked at Wally pointedly as she said,

"But weren't you the one that told Roy to go?"