11 || Bread

Namjoon waited and waited for Hoseok. But he figured it out that something is wrong with him. Hoseok can be anything but irresponsible. He had told Joon to hide Jin in the Bang Bang motel if anything happens to him. It was the best place for Jin to blend in.

So Namjoon gave him some sleeping pills (which he stole from hoseok) so it was easy to handle Seokjin; to a certain degree.

"DR. PHIL, GIVE ME MY LIP BALM BACK." Seokjin yelled as he slapped Namjoon. He didn't know that Jin sleep talks.

"BITCH IM DRIVING-." Joon said.

"GIVE IT BACK HOE." Jin slapped him again.

Namjoon stopped the car.

He had removed the rope around his victim, but unfortunately he had to tie them again. He continued to drive and kept a distance between Jin and him. When they did reach their destination. Seokjin was half awake. Namjoon laid him down on the bed.

It was a pretty small place, one bed, one bathroom, and a tiny fridge; though there was no a/c or a high speed fan, just a slow old roof fan. More or less, Namjoon switched it on. Jin noticed the open window and had an idea.

The kidnapper sat down beside Jin and yawned, he sure was tired.

"Lay down next to me." Jin spoke, softly.

"No." Joon Shook his head.

Seokjin sat up and held his hand, pulling him in.

"I won't bite you." He said as he got close to Joon's face.

"Unless you're into it." He bit his lip.

-
"Hyung~" Jungkook chimped out of the interrogation room.

"I know where Seokjin hyung is~"

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked with concern.

"He was in Hoseokie's house. Apparently his roommate, Namjoon, was taking care of him." He answered.

"But I just got a call from inspector Lee. He told me that neither of them were there." Yoongi said.

"That's why I said 'was', now they are in the Bang Bang motel." Kook smirked.

"Hyung, let's get this bread."