4 || Hentai With Senpai

"You sure about this location?" Yoongi asked as he stared at the van.

"I thought I was....." Jungkook said.

".......I don't think I am anymore." He added.

The van was bright green and had hentai stickers around it. The van was big enough to fit a whole family.

"Well, go and knock on the door, Kook." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook gulped, he didn't wanted to ruin his day by seeing a perverted guy with a neck beard. He knocked on the door and waited for the man to open it.

"Coming!" A sexy, deep voiced guy yelled.

"I think we're at the right place." Yoongi says.

"He sounds like that dude who gives people 'free blowjobs for 100 won'. And people actually visit him cuz he's too damn good." Yoongi snickered.

"Sounds very detailed, hyung." Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

Before he could dig more into the matter, the hentai dude opened his door. He was rather slim and lean, his hair were messy and he looked very tired.

"Here for a blowjob?"

"See, I told you." Yoongi whispered in Jungkook's ear. He elbowed his hyung.

"Are you Kim TaeTae?" He asked.

"Depends on whether I'm the sub or the dom here. You can call me baby, daddy, slut, master-" Taehyung smirks.

"Cut the crap out, we're the police and we're here to ask you some questions about your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin."

Taehyung sighs and drops his head.

"What the fuck did he do this time?" He asks.

"Someone did him actually." Jungkook spoke without realizing how bad the joke was.

"I take that back." He says.

"Seokjin has been abducted by-"

"Aliens right? I always told him to wear clothes that didn't attract them. I swear to god, they'll send him back when he's all ugly and shit."

"-no, he's been kidnapped by humans." Jungkook says with a weirded out expression.

"Oh, really? Cool." Taehyung flips his bangs up and pins them.

"You can come in, I need to make breakfast for myself."

"...but it's 6pm." Yoongi frowns

"Yeah? And I just woke up." Taehyung scratches his chest.

"What do you know about the true meaning of giving blowjobs everyday." He mumbled.