9 || Dasi RUN RUN RUN

"How may I help you?" Hoseok spoke from behind Yoongi. The detective turned around, a bit taken a back.

"Ah, hello, I'm detective Min Yoongi, I'm here to ask you about a missing person." Yoongi introduced himself.

"Oh." Hoseok gulped. He leaned back on his counter, awkwardly.

"Who is that missing person?" He asked.

"His name is Kim Seokjin, he's a chef." Yoongi said.

"Do you know him?" Yoongi said while walking a little closer to him.

"Umm, I have seen his posters maybe. But I don't know him personally." Hoseok half smiled, nervously.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Strange, why would there be posters of a chef?" He arched his eyebrow.

"Uh, actually we're closing the shop early today, and I need to go back to my kids so." Hoseok said as he slowly walked out of the shop, but Yoongi held him by the shoulder.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok, why are you sweating so much?" He asked.

"It's really hot in here, hahaha." Hoseok fanned himself.

"I would be very grateful if you cooperate with me, Mr. Jung." Yoongi said with a serious look.

"I'm not going to ask this again, so answer me correctly. Do you know, where Kim Seokjin is?"

Hoseok gulped, he couldn't think of anything. He can't say the truth but he can't lie either, if he says the truth, then he will be stuck in prison. And if he lies, then the police will stalk him. So, there's only one way.

Hoseok jerked Yoongi's arm off and tried to run away. But Yoongi pulled his other hand and kicked under his knee, he then cuffed his hands.

"Jung Hoseok you're under arrest for kidnapping Kim Seokjin."

"THE FUCK? I DIDN'T KIDNAP HIM." Hoseok yelled in pain.

"Why were you running away then?" Yoongi said as he made him stand up.

If Jimin wouldn't have made a missing case report, then Yoongi could have dealt with him. But he has to take him go the station. So, he called the station to send back up.

-

Jungkook parked his car and walked into the station to see yoongi standing beside Hoseok.

"Hyung." He called while gesturing Yoongi to come close to him.

His hyung looked even more scary when he was so close to his face.

"Who is he?" Jungkook asked.

"His name is Jung Hoseok, owner of winning and cleaning dry cleaners." Yoongi wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Correction, it's cleaning and winning." Jungkook said.

"Whatever. He tried to run away when I asked his about Seokjin. I'm gonna interrogate him now." Yoongi explained.

"Before you do that, let's make a bet." Jungkook stood proudly.

"Why-"

"You're always the bad cop, and I'm the good cop. Our score in making props confess their crimes is even, so let's make Jung Hoseok our tie breaker." He smirked.

"....what are we betting on?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"Meet Linda. A new one in the market." Jungkook smirked as he secretly flexed his stash infront of his hyung.

"Count me in then." Yoongi shruged. Jungkook noticed that he was looking really tired, he needed some caffeine in his body.

"I'll go and get some coffee, wait for me." He said before dashing out to get their coffee.