2 || Cute But Psycho

"Okay so, why do you think they kidnapped hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Obviously for the money, you dumbass." Yoongi banged his head on the table.

"I already have enough cases to last months. Of all people, Jin hyung? One of the top chefs in korea?" Yoongi sighed.

"Plus he's more famous for his looks rather than his cooking."

"Hyung is handsome." Jungkook nodded.

"Detective Min, there's someone here to see you." One of the juniors called.

"Did you ask their name?" Yoongi asked.

"It's Park Jimin." said Jimin as he stepped into their office. All of the officers looked at him in awe. He was wearing a grey suit with a red tie, his lips were bright pink, his pearl blonde hair swept back.

"I'm here to file a missing person's report." He said, his voice soft and melodious.

"My gay side is coming out." Jungkook whispered to Yoongi.

"Shut up." Yoongi mumbled to Jungkook.

"Yes hello, I'm detective Min-"

"And I'm inspector Jeon." Jungkook said out of nowhere. Yoongi gave him a look.

"Anyway, who is the missing person?"

"Kim Seokjin." He said. Jungkook almost choked on the sixth cup of coffee.

"You mean the chef?" Yoongi asked with a serious look.

"Well yeah. Can I sit now?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook stood up and gestured him to sit on his chair. Which Jimin did.

"When was the last time you saw him?" Jungkook asked as he whipped out his note pad.

"Last morning, said he was going to his boyfriend's. But when I called his boyfriend, he said he wasn't there." Jimin explained.

"Then I called his mother, his father, his brother, his exs, his dog care center lady-"

"Basically everyone." Yoongi cut in.

"Yeah, but everyone said that they haven't seen him since three days." Jimin pouted, he looked like a lost puppy.

"Even his exs?" Jungkook frowned.

"He has dated every staff member in our restaurant. Except for me, of course."

"Damn." Jungkook sighed as he wrote down an ultimate player in his notepad.

"Did you notice any difference in him before he got kidnapped?" Yoongi unintentionally yawned. Jimin found it rude.

"He was a bit too angry. Usually if I gave him his wine on time and extra snacks then he's good. But even after all that he was constantly irked." Jimin said as he rests his head on his palm.

"Then something must have annoyed him." Jungkook murmured.

"How long has it been since you started working for him?" Yoongi asked.

"Almost two years now."

"Where did you worked before that?"

"I was the head secretary of Im Hanso, you know, the ceo of the Effro company." Jimin said.

"Who the fuck is Im Hanso and what the fuck is Effro." Yoongi whispered to Jungkook.

"I guess youre talking about the wood wear company, right?" Jungkook bit his lip. Jimin nodded.

"Why did you resign from your position?"

"Because he was being a jerk, not gonna lie, I wanted to punch his dick in." Jimin tucked his hair behind his ear.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other with a creeped out look.

"Okay," Yoongi gulped.

"With that information, we'll start the processing of this case."

"I'll get going then, the restaurant is a chaos." Jimin said as he tilt his head, the sudden cuteness hit Jungkook in his heart.

Jimin stood up and made his way to the door. But stopped before opening it.

"Inspector Jeon." He called sweetly.

"Can I have your number?" He half smiled.

Jungkook smiled goofily as he went closer to the secretary and gave his number.

"You can call me whenever you want." He said.

"I sure will." Jimin winked at him before stepping out of the office.

"You know he's sadist, right?" Yoongi stood behind Jungkook.

"Yeah, whatever. At least I got his number, unlike you." Jungkook stuck out his tongue.

"God," Yoongi pinched his nose bridge.

"I sometimes forget that you're an inspector." He sighed.