10 || The Collector

Jungkook reached the station and saw Hyungwon going in with a file in his hand.

"Hyungwon hyung! Do you know where Yoongi hyung is?" Jungkook asked.

"He's in the interrogation room with a suspect. I was heading there as well." He answered. Both the cops went in the station and stood outside the interrogation room to hear a very angry Yoongi.

"THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE." he yelled at Hoseok.

"The fuck?" Jungkook stared back at Hyungwon.

"These are the details about the suspect, Yoongi hyung told me to get them." Hyungwon gave one of the files to Jungkook. He stepped in the room to give Yoongi his coffee, but saw Yoongi grabbing Hoseok by his collar.

"HYUNG DONT KILL HIM." Jungkook rushed to release his grip.

"I'll handle him now, just go and wait outside." He said as he pushed Yoongi out of the room.

"Hyungwon hyung, take care of him for me." He ordered before closing the door.

He sighed, rubbing his eye as he slammed the file on the table, dragged the chair out and sat on it.

"Let's start this over again." He said.

"Your name is Jung Hoseok, twenty five, owner of cleaning and winning dry cleaners."

"Actually it's winning and cleaning." Hoseok spoke.

"Uh huh, interesting." Jungkook sighed.

"Must be hard right? Doing all those laundries. And not even getting paid enough." He leaned back.

"....shouldn't you be questioning me?" Hoseok asked.

"We can do that anytime, take a chill pill." Jungkook sipped his coffee. He slipped a handful of money on the table.

Hoseok looked at the wons, then looked back at him.

"Do you think I'll answer your questions for a couple of bucks?" He got offended.

"No, of course no." Kook slid them back in.

He then took out a pack of stash. After closing the cameras of course.

Hoseok looked at the stash, then looked back to him.

"Doing drugs is bad. Thought cops know that." He said.

"Oh yes, yes, I was testing you." Jungkook murmured.

"I need to pull my last card." He thought to himself.

"Are you into Pokémon?" He asked.

"I'm a collector." Hoseok said.

"Oh, I'm a collector too." Kook smiled.

"I went to this competition once, and I won this Trophy Pikachu Trainer No. 1 card." He smirked as he took the card out of his pocket.

Hoseok looked at him, his eyes and mouth wide open.

"T-t-the legendary Trophy Pikachu Trainer No. 1." He said softly.

"Who wants this oh so rare card~?" Kook lured him.

"Me!" Hoseok chimped.

"Then you gotta answer the questions." Kook said in a sing song manner.