I will make you mine Again

Lucifer's POV

As I was sitting in the detective's sit, I can see Pierce and Chloe together in the lab holding hands while talking. I hated it, I hated the word "them", all I wanted was for her to see my worth, to see that I can give so much more than Pierce can, but who am I to complain, it was my fault, if only I confessed earlier, then maybe she would still be with me holding MY hands and not his.

Time had past by and all I could think about is the detective and in how can I claim her back, then suddenly a light bulb appeared on top of my head. I was going to surprise her with a dinner, then I would confess everything that I feel and maybe I can get her back with someone who she truly deserves of that love of hers, and that person is me, only ME no one else including that boss of hers.

______________________________________

Chloe's POV

I was so happy because I finally have someone who makes me smile and who cares, but at the same time I was kinda unsure because I really miss Lucifer because he is very distant from me lately but all I did was to shrug it off.

While I was talking to Pierce I saw Lucifer in the side of my eye talking to Ella, and that was the second time that jealousy hitted me. I wanted to grab lucifer's hand and take him home,,,,,,,,,, but I can't, I know I was somehow wrong of what I felt for pierce, but what can I say he was really kind and sweet he even bought chocolate cake for trixie even though he was mostly into pie.
______________________________________

I opened the door in my house and was surprised in what I had found, there were petals on the floor leading into the living room and there was balloons that are red floating everywhere with pictures of me and.................. Lucifer. First of all I was shocked on how the set up was because Lucifer wasn't this type of guy, he was used to pranks, scaring people and being a hard headed man.

As I walked in the living room there was a table and two chairs in both sides, a candle on the middle of the table and a ton of roses everywhere, finally I reached the table and there was a small note that says "turn around detective"
and as I turned there was the guy that melted my heart with his confession in the beach, the guy that I had wet dreams about, the same guy that ran to Vegas and married another girl, but the same guy that stole my heart.

Lucifer's POV

When I walked out of the precinct I immediately went to the flower shop and bougjt a ton of roses I also went to different shops to buy all the materials that I needed to surprise the love of my life.

As I entered Chloe's house I started all the magic and about 2 hours of making everything perfect I was done and decided to freshen myself up a bit.

I waited for Chloe to arrive and about 5 minutes I heard the door opened and slowly walked closer, I hid behind the sofa as watched her grabbed the card and turned towards me, I stood up and I can see her in shock and later on surprised.

I walked towards her and gently grabbed her hand and kissed it while looking into her ocean eyes. I gave her a single rose that is color white and finally let her sat down.
______________________________________

Chloe: Lucifer how......... why.......... okay first of all how the hell did you entered my house?!!

Lucifer: umhhhh....... I made a duplicate so that I can save you if you are in trouble
(stutters)

Chloe: next time pls tell me if you ever make a duplicate key of my house, my car and maybe next time my bathroom or my bedroom!!!

Lucifer: Detective why are you so mad at me, I only did it because I wanted to surprise you, I DID IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU!!!

Chloe: (didn't know what to say, nor how to look into his eyes again) why didn't you just say that in the first place. (she said calmly while twisting her fingers)

Lucifer: (sighs, while intertwining his fingers with hers and slowly caressing it) because I was afraid, afraid that when you saw all of me, you detective would run away, and it brokes my heart to think of you with some other guy, I hate the thought of you sharing your life with pierce, since I heard that you were talking about marriage. So please forgive me for acting possessive, jealous and insecure.

Chloe: (looks into lucifer's chocolate eyes) you know that I love you right

Lucifer: (in shock) you do?

Chloe: (smiles) yes I do

(Lucifer pulls Chloe to sit in his lap and looks into her eyes while slowly but surely kissing her passionately)

Lucifer: I love you Chloe Jane Decker and you are mine and nobody else

Chloe: I know babe

(They ate dinner and watched a movie on netflix while cuddling, and stealing a few kisses from each other. Chloe had drifted off while watching the movie while Lucifer watches her and rakes his hand through her silky hair and kissed her cheek)

Lucifer: I promised till the day I die I will forever protect, love, and care for you and that little urchin of yours. Good night my love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

so there yall have it the first chapter is done and I will continue to write.

I hope you all liked it and plssssssssss follow me here on wattpad.

Love you all and have a great day😘😘😘