Promise Me Lucy

=VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE=
****
this is an extra long chapter..... well because I was off for a while but now I'm back sooo yeah, hope you enjoy❤️
****
Chloe's POV

I woke up to the sound of a piano being played. I turned to my left side and rubbed my eyes only to see familiar walls but it surely wasn't my house. I looked around and my memories from yesterday came rushing back, even the thought made me close to tears, but I fought it back. I stood up and kept hearing the piano and I knew who exactly the person that was playing it. I walked closer to the sounds, only to see Lucifer's back facing me as he took a sip of his whiskey. I wanted to get his attention so I cleared my throat and that seem to make him turn around while smiling sadly at me.

"Hey" I said trying to break the awkward silence

"I.... I didn't noticed that you were awake detective. So how was your sleep?"

"yeah it was good... So are you really going to go?" I asked trying to not tear up

"I guess so detective"

"Can we at least talk about it?" I asked with high hopes... so he wouldn't have to go again

"look....Detec- Chloe" he said but I cut him off

"Lucifer please don't leave me...." I went closer to him and grabbed his hands bringing it closer to my lips, squeezing it softly. By now my tears were continuously flowing about..... I couldn't handle being alone again...

He pulled out his hand from my grasp and gently wiping my tears away. I can see from his eyes that he was hurting as well, I leaned into his chest
and heard his heart beating in a soft pace, while his one arm was wrapped around me and the other was combing my blonde hair. Then he broked the silence.

"Chloe you know that I can't promise to not leave you" he whispers into my ears and felt my shoulders getting wet, so I pulled away and looked at him, he was crying, and I hated seeing him this way, so it was my turn to wipe his tears and smiled softly at him, while bringing our foreheads together.

"Will you be coming back?"

"Of course detective, that's not even a question, when you, yourself knows that I can't live my life without you by my side" He said chuckling softly and that was enough to make me smile.

"Can we spend this day.... just... the two of us?" I asked

"indeed detective...... Make every moment count, remember?"

I smiled and nodded... "Yes my dear devil, make every moment count"

"So where do you want to go?"

"I know where exactly to go, just trust me" I gave him a mischievous smirk that made him raise his eyebrows

"Oh so the detective has ways of luring someone into her trap"

"of course, so what do you say? come on, I'll make breakfast"

"fine, just don't shoot me in the leg" He said while trying to reminisce our past, when I accidentally shoot him in the leg

"oh really, so whose fault was that?" I said and making my way to his kitchen and getting some ingredients for some pancakes and coffee

I saw him followed me into his kitchen trying to catch up to me.... "well... if I wasn't vulnerable around you, then you would have believed me... Right?"

"I guess so"

I started making the pancake batter when I suddenly felt Lucifer's hands on my shoulder massaging it, I instantly relaxed and tried to concentrate to what I was doing, but my body suddenly stiffened when I felt his warm breath close to my ears. "so where do you want to go later on?" he asked "I told you that it's a surprise" I said, but my handsome devil was being impatient. "please" he begged while looking at me with those puppy eyes, which was tempting me to just tell him the surprise, but somehow I managed to stop my temptation and got back to making the batter which was almost done.