I'll Understand You

Chloe's POV

I drove home, while I was deep in thoughts and a million questions were unsolved.
-was I to harsh
-am I a bad person
-will he ever forgive me
-should I talk to him
-what will I do when I see him

that were those few out of a million questions inside my mind. I was brought back to reality when another car honked at my back and I didn't even noticed that the traffic a few minutes ago was gone.

When I reached my house, I sighed then turned the knob. I was immediately greated by my beautiful daughter, she flung her arms around my shoulders and I carried her in my arms then swung her around with a smile on our faces. I put her down and she grabbed my arms bringing me to her room. I was confused on why she was pulling me inside her room, then realised that she doesn't know that I remembered everything now, so when she was about to start a story for me to remember I beated her to it.

C: Trixie, honey I know

T: huh, what do you mean mommy?

C: Trixie, baby, I have my memory back

T: What, really, how?

C: Lucifer......

T: (jumps happily on her bed) Yessss I knew he'd be the one to help you

C: Baby what do you mean?

T: (sits down and holds my hand then squeezed it) mommy while you were in a coma, he promised me that he'll do anything to gain your memory back, even though he was afraid that you'll remember his devil face.

C: (shook) you know about that?

T: yes mommy I know about it and it scared me at first but then I remembered how he made me smile and how he was always there for me, for us.

C: (was on the edge of crying) I made a mistake

T: (confused) mommy what do you mean?

C: I shouted at him angrily and made him feel bad when I remembered that he trully is the devil

T: mommy you said that you loved him, what happened, why did you suddenly changed your way of seeing him?

C: Trixie it's so hard to explain baby, but I just need time away from him, I need time to think

T: you mean run away from him again because you're scared of him.

At this time I was surprised in how Trixie was so attached to Lucifer that she was fighting for him. I think I really made a mistake, I was being a coward and I was really a fool of letting him go, I lowered my gaze and looked at the floor, then I felt Trixie moved and hugged me tightly, while she murmured this words

T: mommy go to him

I pulled away and smiled genuinely and kissed her in the forehead

C: I love you honey

T: (smiled) I love you too mommy, please don't let him go, his a keeper (winks)

C: (pinched Trixie's nose) you're learning too much of those at your age, where are you learning that from?

T: umhhhh. ughh.. yeah.... not sure either but right now it's not about me, it's about you so go get your man.

Trixie stood up pulling me again and open the door leading outside the house, then she turned the door knob and pushed me out, while waving her hands and mouthed "bye and goodluck"
______________________________________

I was finally on the elevator, my hands were shacking, I was sweating, and my throat had gone dry. I didn't know how to face him, I didn't even felt like I deserved him. Suddenly the elevator door opened. I was immediately greated by a man's back playing a piano with a whisky by his side, his voice was still the same, it was soothing and any girl would have fallen quickly for him. I went nearer to him and I was about to speak up, but then he suddenly beated me to it

L: if what you're going to say is going to break my heart, then please don't say it.

He turned around and I was the one heart broken by the way he looked at me. His eyes were puffy and red from crying, his hair was messy and his clothes were undone and just by looking around the place it was an absolute mess. I went closer to him and lowered my gaze, my vision were starting to blur and I was starting to shake again, then suddenly I felt his fingers lifting my head, his eyes were staring back into my soul and his eyes were also starting to be teary, I lifted my arms and placed one of my hand on his faced and slowly caressed it as a tear suddenly dropped and rolled down from my eyes to my face then down my neck.

C: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did to you, I was a fool and I was being coward in front of you. I was selfish and only thought about how I felt, I only cared about me at the time and my mind took over my heart, I fogot how you made me felt, I forgot about you, I forgot about us. I'm so sorry, please forgive me.

By this time I was balling my eyes out I didn't know what to do so I hugged him tightly like it was the last time I'll ever see him. I felt his arms wrapping around my waist and his head was on top of mine while saying words that I thought I'll never hear again.

L: Chloe, I love you, you know that, it just hurt knowing what you did to me today, it pained me knowing that you were running away from me again, it pained me knowing that I might never see you again. When you were in a coma it felt like I was dying inside little by little, I was scared of loosing you Chloe, I missed you so much that it hurts.

I was melting from his words, I was guilty of what I made him felt, I was sad that I was causing him so much pain and I was frightened about the results that I was going to face after all this, since he knows that I remembered everything and for sure Trixie had told Dan that I remembered and maybe Dan had already told the whole precinct about it, but right now all that I was thinking about was the man who was hugging me tightly.

I pulled away and apologised again

C: Lucy I'm really sorry about how I reacted and how I made you feel, I'm really sorry that I made a mistake

L: shushhhhhhhh it's okay, I get it okay, I love you

C: I love you too and I'LL UNDERSTAND YOU❤️

____________________________________________________________________________######################################################

Hey guysssss how was your day?
-was it good or bad?

Tell me what you want to see in the next chapter and see you guys next time❤️

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE❤️ LOVE YOU GUYS