Finding trust in each other

Chloe's POV

I woke up with the smell of delicious pancakes and with some eggs, sausage and a glass of creamy coffee made by the love of my life and yes you are right the one and only devil "Lucifer Morningstar"

Lucifer and I had grown closer together and he even feeds me even though I try to tell him that I wasn't a baby anymore, but still he insisted, so I agreed and gotten used to it.

While Lucifer was in the shower his phone buzzed, at first I ignored it but the buzzing wouldn't stop so I decided to look at it, it was a text from a girl named "Eve" saying how much she misses him and she wanted to see him again, she even said that she would do everything for lucifer to love her again. At first my blood boiled and was wanting to scream at lucifer, but I calmed myself down and a thought came into my mind saying these words that kept repeating in my mind "what are we even, are we even a couple or friends with a lot of benefits" the thought hurted me, so I decided to confront Lucifer.

Lucifer's POV

I walked out of the shower only to see Chloe deep in thoughts like something was bothering her and I was getting upset as well because I hated seeing her like this, so i did what I had to.

I came closer to Chloe and sat beside her as I looked into her beautiful ocean eyes, I grabbed her hand and caressed it softly so she wouldn't get hurt.

Chloe looked at me with sadness and asked
"Lucifer what are we even, are we a couple or am I just another girl on your list"

as she said those word, it broken my heart to see how much I messed her up, she was clueless, she wasn't like the strong, brave and playful detective, but now she turned fragile like a glass and if ever a wind blew by it would shatter her into pieces.

I gently put my hands into her chin and brought her face closer to mine and I lovingly kissed her and said "you are mire than just a girl on the list, you are worth more that a million stars, you are not just some ordinary girl, you are beautiful and wonderful and you have a heart of gold, you deserve a whole book just about you. I love you Chloe and I would die for you anytime just to save you. I love you so much darling and I was wondering.................................... would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend for real???

Chloe's POV

I was still on the edge of tears just hearing him confess his love to me, but I still wanted to ask him about the girl on his phone but right now that girl wasn't worth my time.

When Lucifer asked me to be his girlfriend I said YES and that also brought him to tears as he hugged me so tight and whispered loving words to me.
______________________________________

I was sitting on my chair and still finding some clues about our new case about a killer bride.

While I was thinking someone placed his arms around my shoulders and it didn't smelled like lucifer, when I looked up it was pierce who was smiling bright at me. I gently pulled away and his smile turned upside down, he was suddenly sad and was quit surprise of my action towards him. He then pulled my arms tightly and pulled me towards his office and suddenly screams

"What was your action all about, wasn't I enough for you can you at least not be selfish for a second and instead of embarrassing me infront of the whole precinct, why the sudden change why the hell were you late and have an oversized jacket and some packed pancakes huh??? "

right now I was so mad and about to burst and wa ready to hurt him, but I couldn't since he was my boss and my ex, So I calm down and decided to talk but he kept cutting me off and accusing me of embarrassing him, but I wasn't even expecting him to do such an action towards me.

He kept getting mad at me until I just burst and slapped him, while I walked out of his office I was about to talk to Lucifer but he wasn't in the precinct and I started to worry and remembered the girl on his phone then suddenly I was so mad that i threw the glass cup to the ground and decided to go to the beach and let it all go and let all my madness out until I was crying non stop.

After a while I went back home and rested.
______________________________________

Lucifer's POV

I was about to give chloe her coffee but then I saw Pierce hugging her shoulders and jealousy sticks me, I couldn't handle it and I didn't want to make a scene in the precinct so I went home and drinked till I was drunk.

I woke up with a huge migraine and drank some coffee then I remembered yesterday I was still mad but I went to Chloe's house to confront her about it.
______________________________________

I saw Chloe's apartment was a mess and things were scattered around and things like cups and plates were shattered so I worried some more and called out Chloe's name but there was no response till I saw her sleeping peacefully in her desk.

I walked closer and I saw some dried tears and I was sad again because she was sad. I waked Chloe up and made her breakfast even though I was still hurt on what I saw then suddenly she asked the girl on my phone which was Eve.

I had no chance but to tell her the whole truth about me and Eve and that we were childhood friends and lovers, then i asked her about pierce then she also toldme the whole truth u ntil I was satisfied.

I took her hands in mine than kissed her passionately until she was out of breath, I then said
"We need trust to make our relationship work"
Chloe nodded and kissed me again like there was no tomorrow.