YOU

=VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE=

Lucifer's POV

It's been 5 days now and tomorrow is Christmas, I'm a bit nervous, because I'm scared of coming back with some demons trying to escape, but nonetheless I'm trying to ask Amenidiel and Maze for help and they agreed not to tell Chloe so that I can surprise her.... Maze told me that she can discipline the demons while I'm gone but I'm still worried about her, but I'm also so desperate on seeing Chloe.

Hours had past by and I felt a rush of cold air slapping gently onto my face. I opened my eyes and saw that Amenidiel was carrying Maze on his arms. When Maze saw me I wasn't expecting her to be mad, but she was. She welcomed me by a hard slap on my face plus an eye roll, while Amenidiel told me that Chloe was sick due to her lack of sleep and starvation. That had me worried so when I was still thinking, Amenidiel pushed me and I almost fell on the hard rock surface, good thing I had wings. So this means

***goodbye HELL***

Chloe's POV

It's been 5 days of me still waiting for him and I even gave up on hoping that he'll be here for Christmas, and sadly because it's already 8:30pm and I know that he's busy... Tomorrow is Christmas.... and I'll be alone to celebrate it, since Dan wanted Trixie to visit his side of the family, while I'm here baking cookies all for myself I guess.
I was so tired of crying and trying to starve myself, that's why I'm going to be drinking this Christmas and I don't even care if Lucifer knows or not, since it's his fault that I'm in this state. Yes I know that I'm sick, but who cares..... I'm alone, even Maze and Amenidiel left this Christmas for a so called Vacation...... far away..... like Lucifer....

*11:55pm*

It's almost midnight, which also means that it's Christmas and time for me to start drinking and watching Netflix. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and a wine glass, just for me. I went to my bedroom and got all my stuff together, such as blankets, pillows and more stuff, that's probably useless.

*1:42am* (Christmas)

It was Christmas already and my eyes were starting to blur and my head was starting to hurt. I felt dizzy, but I'm still watching ep. 4 of Money Heist(La Casa De Papel) so I stayed up for a little while until I started to slowly driff into my own world.

moments later I felt someone carrying me, and he sounded pissed about drinking too much, but nonetheless I didn't cared who he was so I continued to fall asleep into the arms of this mysterious man.

***hours later***

Lucifer's POV

I landed on my feet in the balcony of my penthouse and the first thought that I had was to find Chloe. I checked my watch and it was 1:28am it was Christmas, in my head I was on time but then this is what happened.

I hopped into my car and drove to Chloe's house in a normal speed, but my hands were sweating and I was nervous, I didn't know why.

10 minutes later I arrived at my destination and walked slowly and peaked through the window and saw someone laying on the couch, while her hand is hanging down and her mouth was open, then I saw bottles of beers and the tv was on. I got my spare key and opened her door.

As I enter her door the smell of alcohol immediately went into my nose making me make a disgusting and curious look. I went to the couch and for some reason I was pissed at her for drinking when I told her not to. I was being possessive again and I can't seem to control it, specially when it comes to her health.

I went closer to where Chloe was and I lightly brushed a string of her hair away from her face, while slowly caressing her cheek....... It was wet.... I was concerned but I know that it was because of me. I was sad and disappointed in myself for doing this to her. I kissed her forehead and brought her closer to my chest with my one arm around her legs and the other one was on her back, she lightly opened her eyes but she fell into another deep sleep. Chloe instantly clung onto my neck, while her mouth was still opened.

I went to her bedroom and gently laid her down tucking her in. I removed my shoes and crawled up from behind her, while gently putting my arms wrapped around her waist and slowly nuzzling my head onto her neck.

"goodnight darling"

Minutes later I fell into my own world.
*****

Chloe's POV

I was woken up by the sounds of laughter and chit chats outside my room, but it didn't bother me that much, knowing that Trixie loves watching cartoons in the morning.

I stood up and was a little tipsy and there I felt it. My head felt as if it was popping. I groaned softly, a bit annoyed with myself for drinking to much when I shouldn't have. Minutes later I've finally went on my way to the bathroom and opened the small cabinet near the sink. I got myself some medicine for my aching head then it occurred to me that it was Christmas Morning, and when it's Christmas morning Trixie would rather open more of her gifts than to watch cartoons. I worried a little but still did my morning routine.

After doing my morning routine I got my shit together and went outside the bathroom, but as soon as I did. I was slapped by the smell of food being cooked, that was weird Trixie doesn't cook, but then who was it, seconds later I heard another laughter. I got my gun from the bedside table and slightly opened my door. As I peeked out Trixie's back was facing me, while I heard her laugh and talk happily. When I saw that I placed my gun down on the table and went out.

"Trixie, monkey who-"

"Mommy look it's Lucifer he's back"

I was still in pure shock that I didn't realised that my daughter was here. I couldn't believe my eyes, after all those months of waiting he's actually here. Moments later I snapped back into reality.

"Monkey can you please go inside your room"

"but Mommy I want to talk to Lucifer"

"please monkey, just for a moment, I promise"

"okay... fine"

As I saw my daughter entered her room, I immediately turned my attention to Lucifer, who was still staring at me while preparing the table. We both just stared into each other when we both suddenly said

"I missed you" "I missed you"

My eyes softened and my feet started to move towards him. I let my arms wrap around his neck while I felt his arms around my waist slightly carrying me. It felt good having to feel him again.

After hugging for about 5 minutes, I broke the hug and my hands slowly made their way up to his face, gently caressing it.

My gaze went from his eyes to his lips, he formed a smile, while leaning over. Within seconds his lips were on top of mine, I forgot how great it felt like being in this position with him. It wasn't awkward nor disturbing, this feeling was calm and I felt love towards him. I gently break the kiss by holding pushing slowly against his chest, we locked eyes, then....

- oh so is this why you wanted me to go into my room mommy???

*shit* was all I was thinking about. Now this is Awkward.

"Monkey, how long have you been there?"

"just now" she said and I sighed in relief. But Lucifer on the other hand was still looking at me like a creep.

Trixie went back to her room because she was finishing one of her alien artworks, while me and Lucifer went on the couch.

L: So since the child is no longer here, can we continue what we were doing?

C: Seriously, Lucifer.... what else is in your brain that doesn't include sex?

L: You.... you're in my mind 24/7

C:.......

***
=VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE=

-the chapter isn't that long, but I got excited that there is finally a release date for Lucifer season 5 it's on August 21 and it is officially announced that season 6 is on the way.....Love you all... have a good day❤️