Family

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

To say the atmosphere in the lounge area was awkward would be an understatement. Krystle felt awkward because she had her fiancée's children walk in on the two of them making out and the fact that this was the way that she had met the oldest two made her a bit uncomfortable.

And Fallon, well Fallon was making this situation awkward because she just didn't like the idea of Krystle and especially the fact that she was to get married to her father.

Anastasia sat on a sofa between Steven and Krystle watching while sipping on her lemonade as the quietness of the room consumed each and every one of them. The teenager knew that it was about to go down, and although Fallon was very strong-headed like their father she knew that if it came to it her father would be the one to win the fight.

Fallon and Steven shared a smirking glance between the two of them causing Anastasia to raise her eyebrow at the two before Steven spoke up breaking the silence that hung over them.

"So, this is a nice surprise. I'm usually the one that makes things awkward around here." Anastasia let out a very quiet and dry chuckle unheard by everyone present while she messed with her straw thinking 'You weren't the one a few months ago..'

"I'm happy to relieve you of that burden," Krystle replied with her usual nice smile.

"Why didn't you call me? If I knew you were coming-" Anastasia's father spoke up asking the question that has been on his mind since the arrival of his two oldest children but he was quickly interrupted by Steven speaking up again.

"Why are you so surprised? You asked us to come back-" The boy asked his father confused but was quickly interrupted by his father.

"When's the last time you did what I asked you to." Was what their father had to say to which Anastasia nodded while she drank from the straw knowing her father was right. Neither one of them ever really did what their father wanted, well unless they would get something out of it of course.

"Oh, Dad, stop acting as if you don't bang all of your girlfriends in front of us. Poor Annie didn't even have an innocence to lose because of you." Fallon's comment made the blonde to nearly choke on her straw while she furrowed her brows angry at her sister for using that nickname again.

Yes, she didn't care at all for what her sister said except for the nickname because she couldn't really argue with her on that. She wasn't really wrong.

Letting out a breath to ease the tension Krystle spoke up while Anastasia continued to shoot teasing daggers at her sister for the nickname. "I've heard so much about you two, your father and Anastasia spoke so much about you two." Anastasia looked over at the older woman with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"And we've heard nothing about you. Which I'm surprised Anastasia that you haven't mentioned anything." Fallon said diverting her eyes to her sister at the end of the sentence to see Anastasia showing her a 'Are you serious' look.