Crazy Wife

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

Matthew Blaisdel was dead and his crazy wife was out for vengeance. Just as Krystle and Anastasia's father were about to leave Claudia drove in harshly and started to yell at Krystle blaming Anastasia's father for her husband's death.

It was one crazy way of ending a wedding Anastasia had to admit.

The blonde knew when she was watching Krystle walking down the aisle that something bigger was going to happen. The girl just didn't think the drama would be Krystle's ex-boyfriend's death.

And of course when the media found out that Claudia was blaming Blake for the death of her husband they all gathered around the Carrington Manor like bees to honey, this was a front cover page story for them. The whole yard looked like the Oscars were about to happen there.

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

Anastasia was standing by the staircase with Sierra sipping her champagne while the whole commotion was happening around them. After the whole fiasco everyone that was at the party was ushered inside of the mansion, her father disappeared off to somewhere with Krystle while of course Fallon and Steven wondered off somewhere together.

Moments like these is when Anastasia really felt the effect of being the youngest in the family, but she still had Sierra who was standing beside her soaking in all the commotion.

Although this whole situation was rather a very serious one and the girls both knew that is didn't exactly faze them personally too much. Or at least thats what one of them wanted to seem like. Both of their families had previous controversies surrounding them, some maybe even more dangerous than the one happening right now.

For the lifestyle that they were living this wasn't anything knew.

Sierra's eyes suddenly caught onto the figure that was walking alongside Sanders resulting in her gently tapping her best friend's arm to get her attention and nodding over to the two men.

"Well well well, if it isn't Stansfield." Anastasia commented before taking a sip of her champagne while her eyes followed after the two men.

Sierra looked over at the blonde with a raised eyebrow. "Isn't he the one that cleared Steven of this DUI charge?" Hearing this Anastasia pulled away from leaning against the stairs and shook her head.

"It was Fallon actually and it was for indecent exposure, but he hasn't been around since then." Her eyes quickly shot up to the stairs from where her two siblings were descending before she followed after the two men with Sierra beside her.

"Has he ever needed to clear you of anything?" Sierra asked trying to remember if anything like that has ever occurred.

Hearing this Anastasia flashed her a smirk. "No, unlike my dearest siblings when I do something against the law I don't get caught doing it." Sierra laughed lightly as they saw the two men enter the room Anastasia's father was in with his other lawyers.