Photo

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

°▪︎◇◇◇▪︎°

Now Anastasia was definitely not a morning person. She wasn't as bad as Fallon and Sierra but the girl definitely loved to sleep in, especially taking in mind she had been away from the manor for so long that she had missed her bed. Her bed was so nice and fluffy and warm that if she could she would never leave it.

So you can imagine the distaste on the girls face when Anders walked into her bedroom while she was in deep sleep and pulled the curtains open causing the early morning sun to shine right at her face causing a groan to escape her lips while she covered her face with her pillow.

"Wake up wake up Anastasia there is going to be a wedding photographer taking pictures at 10." The girl lazily sat up and stared at the older man with a frown thinking that she definitely didn't miss him waking her up like this every day when it came to school.

"Why should I care? I'm not the one getting married." All Anders could do was roll his eyes before leaving her room but not before telling her that her breakfast is waiting for her downstairs.

When she watched the old man leave her room the girl fell face back down into her pillows letting out another groan frustrated because she didn't get enough sleep last night.

After what felt like forever for the girl Anastasia managed to get out of her bed and walk down into the kitchen where she hopped on the counter and started to eat her breakfast as she watched Anders order everyone around preparing everyone for the wedding that was only getting closer and closer.

The young girl always preferred to eat her breakfast in the kitchen rather than at the dining table. With her siblings normally doing their own thing away from home and her father always being gone to work it felt rather lonely sitting at a big table alone.

So the girl started eating her breakfast around Anders in the kitchen so she could have some sort of company.

While a maid spoke to Anders Anastasia noticed Krystle walking into the kitchen in her pink silk pyjamas causing the teenager to wave her had that was holding the spoon with a smile at her father's fiancée.

Seeing the teenager on the counter eating her cereal Krystle smiled at her future step daughter. "Good morning Anastasia I hope you slept well." To that the blonde just shrugged showing she slept fine before carrying on with her breakfast.

"We have the count." Spoke a maid to Anders but Anastasia paid them no mind but Krystle, on the other hand, listened to their conversation.

"Skip the Baccarat. If the head count is 190, use the Waterford." At the sound of 190 people Krystle furrowed her brows confused not expecting this many people to attend her wedding.

"One hundred and ninety people? Blake said this'll be a small get-together." Krystle said turning around to face Anders and when Anastasia saw the look on the butlers old face she chuckled before speaking up to the woman.