Party's N' Secrets

It was around 9:00 pm when I heard someone talking on the phone downstairs. I felt so dizzy but I managed to get up. I clumsily walked downstairs groaning and found Jake lying on the couch, talking to someone... about a party?

"Okay, yeah, yep, mhm, sure, I'll be there," Jake said on the phone.

"Hey" I said, with a questioning face.

"Yo bro, see ya there I have to go" Jake said getting off the phone.

"Yeah okay bye".

Jake looked up at me

"Hey..." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Who was that?" I jumped on the couch and plopped a popcorn in my mouth.

"Why does it matter anyway?" He snapped.

"Okay, okay Mr.Grumpy pants" I put my hand up and surrendered.

"Anyways, we are going to a party so get dressed" Jake demanded.

"Wait what?" I replied confused about why he is taking me.

"We. Are. Going. To. A. Party. Get. Dressed. Right. Now" Jake said annoyed.

"Why are you taking me? Why do I have to go?" I asked.

"You have to come because my mom said I have to look after you and she took my car keys, so you have to drive... She left town and I'm in charge so go get dressed" Jake explained rolling his eyes.

"What about your sister Sophie?" I asked.

"Can you stop with the questions? Jeez you sound like a grandma...

anyways my mom took Sophie with her if that's what you're concerned about " he answered while rolling his eyes.

"I'm still not going" I protested.

"Fine whatever suits you" he smiled.

"Okay, go ahead I'll have the whole--- AHH JAKE PUT ME DOWN, YOU CRAZY PSYCHOPATH!" I yelled while kicking and punching his back

I could just sense his smirk.

He walked all the way to my room and still hasn't put me down.

"Can you LET ME DOWN ALREADY?" I annoyedly asked.

"Are you coming to the party?" he asked.

"No, quit making me go to a party that's not a place for me" I whined.

"Then I'm not putting you down," Jake stated.

"URGH! I can't believe I'm doing this, fine I'll go to the stupid lame-ass party." I rolled my eyes.

"But don't expect me to wear anything slutty"

"Oh and you can get out of my room" I ushered Jake out

"I don't want to leave, I think I'll stay and enjoy the view" he smirked.

"Haha very funny," I said sarcastically

"Now get out" I ushered him out.

-

I opened my closet to find clothes for this stupid party and I don't even know what to wear! I spotted white shorts and I crop top.

"I guess I could wear this" I whispered.

I picked my clothes then jumped into the shower, I then blow-dried my hair a bit so I could curl it.

I was curling my hair then.

"KATE ARE YOU READY YET!?" Jake yelled.

"No not yet" I yelled back, shit I burned myself! Ugh Jake fuck yourself seriously.